'hi, i'm Isa. I'm Carlos' girlfriend, are you Charles' girl?' the brunette girl next to me says.

'oh no, no we're just friends. I'm Kera, a friend of Pierre' i say, laughing simultaneously.

'oh yes! i've heard of you before. you're Australian?' Lando says, walking past us but stopping in front of my chair.

'Yea, i am.' I laugh, replying to his question. His eyes seem to light up as I say that.

'Us lot are all going to jump off into the water, you girls coming?' Lando asks us, but all the girls ignore him jokingly, causing him to put on a pout and puppy-like eyes. He looks at me with that look and I knew I couldn't say no. He reaches out his hands, knowing that he had convinced me and pulled my off my seat.

I'm standing looking over the edge of the boat, the water looking further than I had anticipated when I got myself into this situation. Sprinkles of doubt make their way through my head but I suppress them, i'm supposed to be exploring and taking in this new experience. So that's why I will try to do. Suddenly, Pierre and Charles both run past me, creating a moment of a breeze, before plunging themselves off the boat and into the crystal-like water. They emerge from the water with huge smiles across their faces and begin shaking their heads violently like a dog to dry themselves.

'come on kera!' pierre shouts from the water, further reassuring me that it's okay. The moments of doubt leave my mind.

Lando is stood next to me and I hear him saying
'together?' , I nod with the comfort of not jumping on my own. He counts us down from three.

'Three' I prepare myself.

'Two' The adrenaline is beginning to flow

'One' Was I really about to do this?

'GO!' I jump, i'm floating through the air before crashing into the serene sea. Lando and I resurface the water simultaneously, and I begin to pull my now sodden hair out of my face, everyone in the water is cheering making me feel proud of myself. Lando swims over to me and takes my wrist, he lifts both of our arms into the air in an accomplished way; his tan arms making mine look pale, despite living in Australia.

We all climbed our way back onto the boat where and began wrapping towels around ourselves to attempt to dry off, despite the likelihood of jumping off again. I begin to hear screeches from the girls and see Carlos and Charles both with water guns blasting water at them. Instantly, they begin firing the water at Lando, George and I seen as we were already soaking wet and had no way to cover ourselves. George gets drenched as he tried to run away and resorted to jumping off the boat again, causing an explosion of laughter at his desperation.

Carlos and Charles' attention then diverted to me as I was not paying attention, watching George try to climb onto the boat again. I squeal at the cold water spraying me up and down my body, while also laughing. Lando runs in and puts his body around mine, turning me away from the spray from the water guns and in doing so sacrificing himself. He gets obliterated with water from Carlos and Charles momentarily. I feel Lando's soft hands firmly holding my arms to guard me from the destruction of the water. Small laughs escape both of our mouths before the water stops firing towards us.

I break the hold and turn to only see Carlos standing there, his water gun now being held by George who is aiming it towards him. A low tone of 'ooooo' 's reach the air and we all begin to laugh. Pierre walks behind Lando and I, embracing us each with the towels we'd dropped in the action. Everybody was relieved to see George put down the water gun; everybody but Charles, who had disappeared in the action.