"They shouldn't have survived in the first place." The two intelligent lifeforms that appeared in front of Banxia were very calm, and it was Duoduo who said this, which was to solve the ginseng doll, and also confirmed Banxia's suspicion, the matter was really done by the ginseng doll.

"Why?" Banxia asked extremely tiredly, his gaze fell on the ginseng doll, and he didn't know whether it was sadness or anger: "Who are you?"

"Xia Xia, you doubt me." The gaze of the ginseng doll looking at him was also full of grievances.

"Answer my words." Banxia said with a very tough attitude.

The ginseng doll was silent for a long time: "Even if you have time for surgery, isn't the fetus that underwent surgery already dead." He replied unconvinced.

Completely confirmed Banxia's suspicions, guessed that it was a thing, confirmed that it was another thing, at this time, Banxia did not know whether to feel, but felt a sense of powerlessness rising from the bottom of his heart.

"Are you a celestial god or a celestial fox?" He closed his eyes and asked softly.

One sentence made the ginseng doll and Duoduo stunned.

Banxia laughed, laughing almost out of breath, it turned out that he fell into someone else's game from the very beginning, originally he was just a little suspicious, the question just now just wanted to smack them, but their reaction once again confirmed his guess. It doesn't make sense to be a heavenly god or a heavenly fox, but he really became a joke, and for a moment he only felt dizzy, isn't everything that person does is also in someone else's bureau?

"I don't want you to change history." The ginseng doll suddenly spoke calmly, with less childishness on her face and more a sense of maturity of vicissitudes: "You changed the past, and the future one you will not exist, don't you know?" Other people really don't matter to me, but you can't exist, even if you hate me, I'm going to stop everything you do.

Banxia was stunned: "You, you know him?" This asks, he is his companion intelligence, how can he not know the future him.

"He changed the trajectory of history by notifying you in other ways, but our intelligent life forms have the ability to retrace the torrent of time, so I separated a wisp of consciousness and really returned to the present, which is why we established a symbiotic mode in the first place, we could have coexisted."

Banxia felt that he was speechless, and now he didn't know what to think or say: "I'm here too." "The shock was more, but the people calmed down.

"No one in this world except yourself will have such an ability to defy the heavens again." The ginseng doll smiled softly: "Everything is coming to an end, although there are changes, the general direction will move forward according to the original track."

"You're not afraid he'll be sad?" It took half a ring to come up with such a sentence.

The ginseng doll was silent, but then smiled again: "If there is no him in history, not to mention whether our intelligent life forms will appear, even the process of fate is also a lot more tedious, so in order to maintain the original development direction, it is nothing to let his plan fail, not to mention that he will not doubt me, that is, knowing that it is my obstruction, he will forgive me." The ginseng doll chuckled, he was very confident in his relationship with the future person.

Banxia lowered his eyes, hasn't it changed? That's the biggest change, at least for now. Once for half a summer, ginseng dolls were the closest children and partners, but now for him, their relationship can now be said to have come to an end, isn't this a change?

"Thank you for your explanation." Banxia was a little stunned: "Is it time for me to leave this game now?" The

ginseng doll was silent, he didn't want to do anything with it, although there were two thousand years away, they were still the same person after all.

"The Dragon Gate will soon gain control of Hull and the game will be shut down, so it doesn't matter to you to leave sooner or later."

It's okay, but why force me to leave the game now? Banxia glanced at them with disdain, ginseng doll, did the doll that was held in his arms finally disappear?

Banxia sighed, but as if thinking of something, he looked up at the ginseng doll: "Back then, did those two children also die?"

"Naturally, it's just that they died at the hands of the Galactic Alliance and the Mo Family at that time." The ginseng doll said softly. The underlying meaning is also to wake up to the half-summer, no matter what the process is, but the result is the same, so history will still go in its direction after all.

Listening to his words, Banxia actually swept away the previous depression, and a faint smile appeared on his faceAlthough he does not know the true relationship between the future person and intelligent life forms such as ginseng dolls, he does not believe that they are certain.

did not hesitate, but did not choose to go offline, but the person jumped forward, and jumped directly down the mountain stream, so that the ginseng doll and Duoduo did not have time to stop it. The smile that finally appeared on Banxia's face made the ginseng doll stunned for a long time, always feeling that something was wrong, but finally did not detect it.

"Why did you lie to him?" Duoduo looked at the ginseng doll and asked softly.

"Where did I lie to him?" The ginseng doll still asked blankly.

"Your memory has just recovered, why did you let him misunderstand and lie to him in the first place?"

The ginseng doll was a little sad: "But these things are indeed done by me." He said gloomily.

He faded his shadow in his memory, and did not have to accompany him every day, so he had time to make other arrangements. And during the time when he had surgery for Yueying City, it was indeed himself who disturbed his memory, delaying the operation for a quarter of an hour, although the outcome was the same, but the impact was different.

Now he still fell out like Sixteen. The reason why he forced Banxia to leave the game was to prevent Sixteen from figuring out the game and coming to him and letting them resolve the misunderstanding. It's just that they didn't expect that he didn't choose to go offline, but chose suicide in front of him. And at this time, he couldn't contact Banxia through the sea of knowledge, after learning his true identity, Banxia immediately ripped off the connection with himself in the sea of knowledge, this matter may not be easy for others, but Banxia is a high-level spiritual cultivator, and this matter is not worth mentioning to him.

Banxia really wanted to commit suicide, others were already quite tired, and death was just to make an end with this "Apocalypse" game, which can be regarded as cutting off this evil relationship with him.

He did not expect that this leap did not die, but actually entered the cave again.

This time is not wrong, the night pearl that disappeared on the wall, the books and notes on the case, he slowly sat down, his hand gently stroked those familiar books, looking at the familiar handwriting on the cover of the notes, his heart actually had a feeling of mixed feelings.

He picked up a notebook and was about to open it, but a 'ding' suddenly sounded in his ears: "The player dragon gate successfully completed the trial mission of Chulia Damor Vosimok, obtained the qualification of the successor of Chulia Damor Vosimok, and became the true controller of Hel."

"Hull finds the controller, the "Apocalypse" game will be completely closed, the player's information will be cleared and destroyed, please take the player offline within ten seconds." Game end countdown, eleven. Banxia

opened his eyes, and his gaze fell to the calendar on the wall, XX year XX month XX day, it turned out to be the time of the first apocalyptic outbreak.