Chapter 1: The Birthday That Changed Everything

(Disclaimer: Mature themes a present in this chapter, also here's a little poster I made as an assignment about cyber-bullying)

 No One's PoV

It was a normal and pleasant day in the neighborhood, birds were chirping, flowers were blooming, kids were out in the park having fun, everything was pleasant. Even with the constant chaos happening with heroes and villains, the neighborhood is at peace knowing that the heroes around the area would protect them.

But deep in this quiet neighborhood in this pleasant afternoon, a bunch of people were busy, very busy. Which wasn't odd in this neighborhood, but it was fairly more busy than it usually was as voices and even screams can be heard within the household.

It was a standard house you'd normally find in the neighborhood, a two storeyed house, walls painted in white, features brick designs on some parts, large wooden shutters, a balcony and many more. But compared to the rest, it was fairly larger than the rest.

This is due to the fact that the family living in this house aren't any ordinary family, this is home to one of Japan's top 10 heroes, the #3 Hero, Cross

This is due to the fact that the family living in this house aren't any ordinary family, this is home to one of Japan's top 10 heroes, the #3 Hero, Cross. A hero known for his ability to manipulate bones, slash down his enemies with a sword made out of bones, but he's most certainly known for his X-shaped scar on his left eye that goes across the upper portion of his face.

And as of right now, it isn't just his family that are inside that but a lot more along with other people.

????: Izumi, can you use your quirk to attach these for me?

Izumi: Okay, Mom! *uses her quirk to grab it*

????: Mah! I need your help down here! 

????: What is it now Katsuki?!

Katsuki: I don't know how in the world to say this, but Katsumi and Icy-Hot burnt water!

Mitsuki: How in the world?!

Toya: Shoto how in the goddamn universe did you and Katsumi burnt water?!

Shoto:*shrugs* I have no idea...

Shoko:*sighs* Oh Shoto...

Right now, chaos is happening inside that house as Cross's friends and close friends of his children are working on something.

Cross:*sighs* How in the world?

????: It's okay, Hisashi...even I still question how does he do it...

Cross, who is now revealed to be Hisashi is the father and man of the Midoriya Family. He is a well built man at his mid-thirties with short white hair, having a case of Heterochromia where his left side is red while right is blue, and has a large scar running just below his eyes, forming an x as the other parts of it are covered by his hair.

 He is a well built man at his mid-thirties with short white hair, having a case of Heterochromia where his left side is red while right is blue, and has a large scar running just below his eyes, forming an x as the other parts of it are covered b...