"Surely i did better. "

Felix POV:

I woke up to a couple of notifications from Chan, he greeted me though text.. How sweet! Me and Chan have been getting closer lately ever since we met, he's a great guy to make you feel like you have someone by your side, we texted for a while but he ended up having to eat.
I did my normal routine and ate normally, I exercised and did some work outs.
Let me tell you how exhausted I was, it was great how today was a break since our classes ended up cancelled due to rebuilding the school! I did my homework and everything, since I live alone it was very lonely, and Chan wasnt online, guess he was busy.
I didn't have any more further friends, since I was more over a outcast.
Although I had good looks, my voice scares them for some reason, I swear! I'm a sunshine.
But I guess they didn't think about me like that I guess.
Today was nothing and everything was nothing.
Mostly everyday.
My phone was notified with a ding.
It was Jeongin, he's one of my study buddies.
He was a great guy and a funny mimicker.
It seemed that texted me and sent a photo.

Yang Jeongin:

:Hey Hyung! Got this rare photo of me in my break, whatcha doing?

I read, it seemed Jeongin was happy of break.
He was reviewing non stop for Ms. Jaemons class.

                                                                                :
          Nothing much, glad your enjoying                     Bob!

I texted, I called him bob since he reminded me of a Bob.

:
Now stop teasing! How's your friend you kept saying about? Chan right?

He texted, I had to find the right words for this topic.

                                                                            :
We're fine! Great really, I think he's an excellent guy! I feel happy when I talk to him actually..

I said,talking about chan made me happy honestly.

:
Alright chill then Lova Boy!
You love him that bad don't you?

Love him? I didn't really thought about that, come to think of it..I always talk about him, and when I do I feel a spark of butterflies.

Do I really like him?