IV

3rd person POV

-
after school
-

ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Ugh finally classes ended.. my knee was hurting so damn much" Taehyun mumbles. "Hey are you okay Taehyun?" Soobin asks worriedly. "Oh don't worry I'm okay, thank you!" Taehyun quickly answers.
"If you say so, get better alright?" Soobin replies with a smile. "I will! Thank you binnie, I will see you later. Byee!" Taehyun says as he starts to walk out of the school.

It was a peaceful walk outside until.. he bumps into someone.

"Oh mister, I'm so sorry! I didn't mea-" The guy slowly turns around and Taehyun realised who it is. "Wow didn't expect you to be such a dumbass again, isn't this the 2nd time today?" Beomgyu says as he scoffs.

"Fuck you, mind your own business. You don't even deserve the apology that I was just about give" Taehyun replies and stands up from the ground. "Wow feisty huh?" Beomgyu grins.

"Shut up and leave me alone, you know that I fucking hate you" Taehyun replies and starts to run home.

'Interesting..' Beomgyu thought.

-
Taehyun's house
-

Taehyun quickly fishes out his keys, opens the door and rushes inside.

"Hey Taehyun! What's with the rush?" Sakura asks while walking to Taehyun.
"I bumped into Beomgyu and ran here as — fast as I could" Taehyun replies as he's breathing fast.

"Oh gosh.. well how was school?" Sakura looks at his brother worriedly.
"Oh it was okay, boring as always you know?" Sakura nods. "Did you at least get to school on time? You begged me to let you sleep for 2 minutes more, but I had to go to work" Taehyun stares at Sakura "I WAS LITERALLY 6 MINUTES LATE"

Sakura bursts out laughing "HOW THE HELL HAHAHAHA"

"I WAS LITERALLY HELLA PANICKING WHEN I REALISED WHAT TIME IT IS" Taehyun fell to the floor cause of laughter

"I'm gonna start making food, you wanna help or you rather study?" Sakura asks Taehyun

"Let's cook together you know that I love cooking!!" Taehyun replies quickly smiling with his eyes wide open.

"I'm gonna go change my clothes, I will be back in a second!" Taehyun says while running up the stairs.

-
meanwhile in Beomgyu's house
-

Beomgyu walks to his house while listening to music. He finally arrives after walking 20 minutes. He starts to take out his keys from his pocket but they weren't there.

"Where the hell are my keys?!" Beomgyu groans in frustration. "They're absolutely no where.." Beomgyu sighs.

'I'm just gonna message Yeonjun hyung..'

stupid brother yj 😒

hey hyung are you home?!
I cannot find my keys anywhere😭😭

what??
are you stupid or something?

ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE ITS ABOUT TO RAIN I WANNA GET IN PLEASEEEEE JUST LET ME IN

fine I'm home yes but YOU BETTER NOT DISTURB ME. I literally saw Soobin today HIS CHEEKS LOOKED SO SQUISHY pls help me😰

okay I get it Soobin is cute?.. just open the door please ‼️😀

OH RIGHT SORRY IM COMING

-

'He's so lovesick damn.. it's just Soobin aka Taehyun's best friend..' Beomgyu thought

"WELCOME HOME" Yeonjun opened the door

"JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE HELL HYUNG YOU STARTLED ME" Beomgyu walks into their home and bursts out laughing, bringing Yeonjun along

-

ੈ✩‧₊˚

-
This one was the longest one by far I'm sure :') hope you enjoyed!!
💞💞