III

3rd person POV

-
In the nurses office..
-
ੈ✩‧₊˚

Soobin helped Taehyun walk to the nurses office. When they arrived Soobin quickly knocked on the door, at least 100 times..

"Who is it?" Asked the Nurse, Mrs. Yang. "Hello! Um I'm Soobin from class 2c and I brought my classmate Taehyun here" Mrs. Yang nods when she heard Soobin speak in a very panicky tone. "Alright Taehyun well you can lay down and I will check what's up with your knee, okay?" Mrs.Yang says and Taehyun nods.

"Oh gosh well that's a huge wound.. how did this even happen?" Asked Mrs.Yang and Soobin nodded in agreement watching his best friend on the bed worriedly. "Oh well I kinda rushed to school and tripped badly on the stairs.." Taehyun replies with embarrassment. "Well alright, we're gonna be here for at least 20 minutes. Soobin you can head back to class" Soobin nods. "Okay I will go, I hope you're gonna be okay Taehyun!! Thank you Mrs.Yang!'' Soobin says while rushing out of the nurses office. Taehyun quietly chuckles looking at his best friend rush out of the office that fast.

-
10 minutes later ..
-

"Okay so, I cleaned everything in the wound and put a bandage around it. Does it feel uncomfortable?" Mrs.Yang asks. "It doesn't really, it's pretty comfortable. Thank you Mrs.Yan-" Taehyun got cut off by the door opening..

Taehyun eyes widen as he sees who it is..

It's his enemy.. Choi Beomgyu well he's gonna be in big trouble for sure.

-

"Oh hello Beomgyu! What brings you here today?" Mrs. Yang asks while standing up from the side of  Taehyun's bed. "I've got a big headache do you maybe have paracetamol or pain killer pills that I could take? I can't work in class with the headache" Beomgyu replies. "Oh of course I have some! A second Taehyun I will be back, okay?" Taehyun nods as Mrs. Yang quickly went to the other room to get the pill. "What happened with you Taehyun? Too much of an idiot to see where you were going?" Beomgyu glares at him with a grin. Taehyun scoffs and replies : "Actually no. It was an accident thank you, can you leave me alone now?"

Before Beomgyu could reply Mrs. Yang came back with the pill. "Here you go Beomgyu, some water and the pill. I hope the headache will be gone soon!" Mrs.Yang says while smiling. "Thank you Miss, I will be going now. Have a good day" Beomgyu says as he starts to leave. "Thank you Beomgyu, you too!"

'finally he left.. I thought I was about to die with that glare that he was giving me' Taehyun thought.
-

ੈ✩‧₊˚

-

How did you guys like this chapter?? I hope it was okay ^^ 💕