Sick Day - Fluff

FIRST STORYY EEK!!!! Stan - 15 kyle - 15 (this is age btw lol)

Kyles POV: 

"Ughhhhhh. what time is it?"  I sit up and checks my phone "4:23 AM Really?" I sighed feeling drowsy "I feel like shit jeez" then I flop back down on my pillow. *DING* I pick up my phone, its from Stan. hes asking if I'm awake. 

I reply "Yes just woke up"

Stan: Hey are you feeling alright?

Me: Ehhh sorta?

Me: Why?

Stan: you were sniffling alot in class yesterday was wondering if you were sick or sm 

Me: Well i have a sore throat and a runny nose but ill be fine

Stan: I think you should stay home I can take care of you if you want

Me: Its probably just a cold

Stan: well too bad you sounded horrible yesterday you should rest

Me: is this just an excuse to skip our math test today?

Stan: maybe partially...

Stan: but also because I care about you

Me: fine, just come over.

Stan: sounds good ill be there soon

*5-ish minutes later*

Theres a knock at the side of my wall " Hey Stan " "Hi kyle" Stan replied Crawling through my open window " Do you want me to get you anything? " Stan Asked empathically. which made me blush slightly before I asked for a glass of water " Okay " Stan said followed by a slight grin 

After Stan Went Downstairs then theres where my mind went places. I thought " Stans going to be taking care of me? this is so embarrassing" then somehow it got to " Stans going to be taking care of me? This is so hot... " Then Stan walked in with a glass of water "I made sure to add some lemon because you mentioned that water was boring without lemon or lime juice in it a couple weeks ago I figured that still applied now" said explained like he was trying to impress me or something " Yeah it does thanks " I replied. 

I felt slightly fuzzy knowing he was listening to what I had to say. I sat up and slowly sipped at the water while Stan and I chatted about random shit such as: Playstations vs Xbox, Opinions on certain kids, and just how much we hated Cartman.

After Awhile I finished my water and set it on my dresser " Im gonna go to sleep again" I said "Okay sweet dreams" Stan Replied.

A few minutes went by and Just as i was about to fall asleep i felt stan start to caress my hair I was going to speak up but I enjoyed it, it made me blush and I didnt want to embarrass stan because i figured he thought i was asleep then My 5:30 am alarm went off and freaked both of us out we both jumped causing stan to tug at my hair slightly. I silenced it and turned around under the covers to face stan His face was red with embarrassment? or maybe he was just sweaty I could tell "morning " I said. Stan replied "you were only asleep for like 5 minutes" "eh" I shrugged.

 then i thought to myself "since he knows im awake now should i talk to him about him touching my hair?" Using my brain I thought " we are super best friends! if super best friends cant talk to each other then they arent best friends" then I said to stan "Hey uh.. i was wondering why you were touching my hair dude that was gay as fuck" Stan's eyes widened "Uhh your hair just looked soft is all" He said red as a tomato and obviously Lying. 

"You got a crush on me or something?" I said mockingly. Stan just sat on the floor to the side extremely embarrassed "Silence isnt helping your case stan" I said slightly blushing at his facial expression. Stan finally spoke up "Hey kyle can i tell you something?" he said nervously "sure" i said. he looked at me in the eyes and said" Kyle, I like you." "Like...A lot" 

I Was shocked by this making me blush extremely hard But let him continue as I got up and sat on the floor next to him "Ive liked you since we were ki-" I put my hand on his cheek and looked at him in his blueberry eyes " I like you too stan" we leaned in and our lips locked perfectly we leaned back, us both out of breathe from excitement we both leaned in for another this one lasting longer and was more passionate We both took a breath and i climbed on his lap wrapping my legs around his torso and i snuggled my head into his collarbone and mumbled "I love you stan." He replied " I love you too kyle."

THE END YIPPEEE