17- Finish me off, Satoru

Začať od začiatku

As he entered the room, his gaze fell upon the shattered mirrors and broken glass strewn across the floor, a reflection of Rin's inner turmoil.

"Look at the mess you made, Rin." He said playfully, hoping to cheer her up a little bit and lighten her mood. He approached her slowly, crouching down to meet her eyes as she kept her gaze fixed on the ground.

His eyes widened in disbelief as Rin, her voice trembling with despair, uttered those haunting words.

"Finish me off, Satoru." She said, her eyes red and puffy, and she seemed very vulnerable and numb.

Gojo's heart wrenched at the sight before him. He couldn't bear to see Rin, the bright and resilient girl he had known for so long, reduced to such a state of despair. He couldn't accept that this was the only option she saw.

"D-Did I hear you correctly, Rin?" Gojo stammered, his voice filled with disbelief. "Finish you off..? Please...please tell me I misheard."

He could see the tears streaming down Rin's face, her anguish and hesitation palpable.

"Rin," he spoke softly, his voice filled with compassion and determination. "You don't have to do this. You don't have to face it alone."

She looked up at him, her eyes filled with a mix of fear and longing. Her plea reached the depths of Gojo's soul, stirring a fierce determination within him.

"If you don't, I might go out of control..." She grits her teeth.

Gojo stares at her blankly, being silent.

Rin takes a large shard of glass beside her, pointing it towards her chest as she gripped on the shard, her tears rolling down as she hesitated to take her own life.

"If you won't do it, then I will..." She sobbed.

Gojo slowly reached for her hand to stop her, pulling her chin up to look her in the eyes.

"I won't let you bear this burden alone," Gojo declared, his grip on her hand tightening. "We'll find a way to get through this together."

With that, he pulled Rin into a tight embrace, enveloping her in a warmth that offered solace and reassurance. He gently took the shard of glass from her trembling hand and cast it aside.

"I won't let you die, Rin," Gojo whispered, his voice filled with unwavering resolve. "If going against the world is what it takes to protect you, then I'll do it.."

Gojo made a silent vow to protect Rin, to help her find hope and a reason to keep fighting, all while his eyes silently teared up, but refused to fall.

"Satoru..?" Rin, at the present time, looks at him, snapping him back to reality. "What are you thinking..?" She asks.

Gojo smiled and shook his head.

"Are you telling me you were having some thoughts?" She feigned a gasp. "You can actually think?? Really?? Are you capable of doing that??"

"Yeah, and so what?" he replied, a hint of amusement in his voice. "Well, I can't help it if I'm just too irresistible, even if I look like I'm deep in thoughts." he teased, a playful glint in his eyes.

Rin rolled her eyes, a playful smirk on her face. "Don't get too full of yourself, Satoru. It's not good for your ego," she teased back, enjoying their lighthearted exchange.

Gojo's gaze softened as he looked at Rin, his heart filled with warmth.

Rin then looks at him, playfully scoffing. "I don't even know if you are looking at me or something else with that blindfold of yours on." She teased while crossing her arms.

"You will never know." He grinned cockily and crossed his arms.

"Well then, how many fingers am I holding..?" She joked, knowing that he was fully aware that she held no fingers up.

Gojo smirked, playing along with Rin's game. He raised an eyebrow, pretending to ponder for a moment before giving her a mischievous look. "Hmm, let me use my secret technique to find out," he said, feigning seriousness.

He extended his hand, wiggling his fingers dramatically. "The all-seeing, all-knowing Gojo technique!" he declared, a playful glint in his eyes.

Rin couldn't help but laugh at his antics, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "Alright, 'Gojo-sensei', show me what you've got," she challenged, humor dancing in her voice.

Gojo's smile widened as he swiftly brought his hand down, forming a fist. "Zero fingers!" he declared triumphantly. "See? My blindfold can't fool me. I have an uncanny ability to see things that aren't even there."

She chuckled and shook her head. "Well, i just think that i have been too used to seeing your eyes when I talk to you, the whole new blindfold thing of yours is making me feel weird." she admits. "Why don't you look at me with those eyes every time you talk to me..?" She playfully mocked him. "You don't wanna charm me like you do to other ladies??" She joked.

"If that's what you want.." Gojo grinned.

Gojo's grin widened as he played along with Rin's teasing. He removed his blindfold, revealing his captivating blue eyes and looked directly at her.

"There you go, Rin," Gojo said with a playful wink. "Is this what you were looking for? The full Gojo Satoru charm?"

Rin blushed slightly, feeling embarrassed. She averted her gaze, trying to hide her flustered state. "No, no, that's not what I meant," she stammered, her cheeks turning a shade deeper. "I was just teasing, didn't know you took it seriously.."

He chuckled as she reached out to him to try to put his blindfold on, but he kept dodging her advances playfully. She then loses her footing as she tries to keep up with him.

As Rin stumbled, Gojo quickly reached out, catching her in his arms to prevent her from falling. His laughter filled the air as he held her steady, his playful nature shining through.

"Careful there, Rin," Gojo said with a grin, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "Looks like my charm really got to you, huh?" He grinned. "Don't want that beautiful face of yours or your delicate body get hurt now, do we..?"

"I won't be hurt that easily anyway.." She retorts before the two of them laughed.