LET'S😘PLAY🤓FOOTBALL🤯WORLD🤑CUUUP😭

Mr. Beast arrived late, the drive thru of the McDonald's he'd pre ordered earlier looking crustier than ever, food packaging and rats littering the ground in masses.

Mr. Beast didn't care though, he only came for a singular item, some 3am among us potion with fresh McDonald's.

As he came up to the window, the beautiful majestic woman known as Kristin smiled to him, handing him a bag quickly before TommyInnit got to him and shot him, the lad was notorious for it, Mr. Beast will give him that, however, at the worst times Tommy kills the wrong people, President Barack Obama is an example of his reckless shooting.

As his car rounded the corner, there, foul smelling in all it's glory, was a shark carcass.

Now, normally Mr. Beast eats sharks but this one is... Rotten, so he can't.

When he tries to leave, TommyInnit is in front of his windshield, staring menacingly with a sniper rifle clutched tightly in hand.

"Listen, man, it doesn't need to end like this."

"I'm sorry, lad, but, you're not a familiar face 'round these parts, I'm going to have to do it." Tommy frowns to him, the sniper rifle slowly inching closer to the glass between them.

Before Mr. Beast could do anything though, Wilbur dragged Tommy away, picking his brother up bridal style and leaving Mr. Beast in peace.

He drove home peacefully, no interruptions and no- or well little to no murder. (there was grand larceny too.)

Once he got home he went ham on the food, they call him Jimmy The Destroyer for a reason.

(Nobody's called him that since middle school)

Karl walks into his house, immediately slapping the shit out of him with no previous provoking.

They started a fistfight and it ended very good with Dream who came in to film slapping them both and handcuffing them.

They got sentenced both for assault, landing them both 5 years in prison, too bad Jimmy transformed into the among us crewmate instead of the impostor, so he was let go with Karl STILL in jail-

The end.

😈