1.17 Namkeeniya Hai, Nazdeekiyan Hai(16+)

Start from the beginning

"Top ten ranks me mera hi naam hai naagrani ji." Veer shurgged, laughing at Bani's predicament, shutting up when his Sweetheart chided him.

"Usse chadhi hai, tum toh sane ho na." Bani handed him his bottle of whiskey and sort of shooed him off before he got into another spat with Shrav, and he strolled out, laughing heartily after cutting her off mid word with a kiss, making a show of laughing noiselessly at the narrow eyed glare of Shrav and retiring to his room.

Mai aur meri whiskey kabhi kabhi baatien karte hai...

He was inspecting the image report of some onsite staff when his phone pinged. Bani.

"p"

P? What the hell?

He looked at the clock. Seven forty. His brothers would be back anytime and drunk Shrav meant everybody would end up fucking drunk and toppled on their backs by the end of the night- he and Bani had had to clean all their messes the last two times Shrav crashed, so he had tried his best to finish off everything before the party began.

Crash.

Ooh, hogaya shuru.

Shaking his head, he closed the laptop, strolling downstairs. His movements skidded to a steep halt on being confronted with the sight that lay ahead.

His sweetheart remained sat on the floor, a huge pout on her lips. Behind her, he could see fragments of broken glass. So- that was Bani. Praying that she hadn't cut herself, he rushed to her.

"Gharwali?"

Wonderful- she was aboslutely hammered, her best friend nowhere in sight.

Peeke pilake chal di. Yaha ab sweetheart tabahyi machayegi?

"you don't love me." She whispered in a soft voice, looking at him with a simmering gaze that reminded him of anime characters doing their sweetest pleading expression. He would have actually taken the time to smile and coo at her for how absolutely cute she looked, if not for what she said.

"kya baat kar rahi ho gharwali." He crouched down in front of her, using a finger to raise her face upwards, blowing her hair away from her face. "I love you."

"you left me on seen." She accused, pushing backwards, which made him hold her arms and haul her up away from the pieces of broken glass.

"Kab, gharwali?" His wife whined and tried to sit back down. To stop her from wandering away, he wound his hands tightly around her.

"Abhi." Bani pouted, squirming. "I wrote I love you and tumne dekha aur reply nahi diya "

Saying so, she attempted to push him at his chest and strom off, and she succeeded slightly before Veer lifted her off her feet and into his arms. Bani watched with amazed eyes as Veer flicked a finger at the glass debris, making them fly up and reconnect into a proper glass again.

"wow."

"Accha hai na?" Veer asked, taking her in the direction of the stairs.

"Haa." his wife nodded cutely.

"Ek aur magical baat batau?"

"Bolo" Bani perked up, nodding enthusiastically.

"Tumne mujhe 'I love you' bheja, par woh switch hogaya. Mere phone me toh bas woh letter P aaya." He chuckled at her contorted eyebrows, playing further. "Mujhe laga tum mujhe peene ke liye bol rahi ho. Idhar aake dekha yaha toh tumne hi mera share pee liya."

"bas do peg" Bani stated cutely. "Mai nahi peeti- Shrav ne bola. Phir Mihir aya, usse kandhe pe phenka aur chala gaya"

"barbaric." Veer tsked. "Aur idhar mai kitne pyar se tumhe apni baahon me uthake ghoom raha hoon, par bechare pati ki kadar hi kaha."