Date on the roof

Then went downstairs. Said bye to my parents, and let's go!
After a walk I was standing in front of Sonic's house. I noticed he was already at the roof waiting for me. And what I see? He has there also guitar.
I went on yard and somehow got on the roof.
"Hey there Tails" Sonic came to me when I was getting on the roof.
"Need help?" Sonic Asked.
"Yes please." He gave me his hand and  pulled me up.
"Welcome on the  roof" Sonic laughed. As we sat next to each other. Holding hands together. And watching the big bueatiful moon in front of us. The stairs all around us. Making it more romantic. I felt the cold weather but it didn't matter when Sonic was here. And stats watching us.
"I love you Sonic."
"I love you too Tails." He then moved his head closer to me and we kissed. But this time it was deep kiss. Our tongues met together. One fighting over the other one.
Sonic broke the kiss and we leaned on each other heads and breathed deeply.
We then looked into each others eyes. Sonic Started caressing my right cheek with his hand. His hand was so soft and warm. I was just smiling and being the happiest boy ever.
"Wanna play me something on your guitar?" I laughed.
"You bet." He repliad and played me some very pretty romantic songs what really fitted in this moment.
After the 3th song he said: I have one song about you Tails and I would like to sing it all for you."
"Oh yes I woukd love to hear it!" I repliad but before I let him play I hugged him. And he hugged me back.
"Ready?" He said after we stopped hugging.
"I'm ready." I repliad with smile.

Your eyes...as I sing for them, I hope they'll like mine eyes back. The blue colour. I know there's a story behind it, hidden. What rhythms with every word. Because how pretty  it is. ("I'm talking about you tails") he said while singing, winked at me and continued singing: We fall in love. With the adventure. With my alarm off. Just sleep. My Tails. I wanna be here for you. To feel you every moment. And give you the love. What I know you deserve. Its hard to describe my heart for you. Cause there's no such a thing as prettier as you. My Tails. The stars in your eyes.
The End.

Author's notes:

Thank you guys so much that you read this whole story! I hope you liked it. :)