ALLEGIANCES

VULTURECLAN

a large and successful clan living in the forest near the mountains.

Leader: Hailstar [he/him] - 43 moons - lithe, white cat with grey paws, tail and face, a star shaped marking on his head, with his left eye missing with a scar that runs over it and tears his ear, icy blue right eye.

Deputy: Bearfang [he/him] - 31 moons - large, bulky, brown cat with multiple scars and piercing yellow eyes.

Medicine Cat: Heronfeather [he/him] - 43 moons - fluffy blue-grey and white cat with blue eyes, some black spots and a white moon shaped marking on his head.

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Hootpaw [they/them] - 12 moons - small brown tabby cat with a light brown underbelly and green eyes.

Warriors:

Seaheart [they/them] - 84 moons - grey cat with white neck fluff, grey and white markings and blind, blue eyes.

Flowerroot [she/her] - 81 moons - red, cream and white cat with amber eyes.

Willowchime [she/her] - 75 moons - fluffy cream cat with white markings and light blue eyes. [Apprentice: Honeypaw]

Nettleleap [she/her] - 68 moons - grey (almost with a tint of purple) cat with white markings and green eyes.

Umbershade [he/him] - 67 moons - dark brown cat with lighter brown spots and markings and yellow eyes.

Hawkcloud [he/they] - 59 moons - white cat with orange tabby spots and blue eyes.

Cloudstorm [she/her] - 55 moons - white cat with grey markings and light blue eyes.

Fogmist [she/her] - 55 moons - grey cat with a white underbelly and blue eyes. [Apprentice: Sleetpaw]

Sunspeckle [he/she/they] - 52 moons - big, fluffy ginger cat with dark ginger ear tufts and neck fluff, light coloured spotted markings on his face and light blue eyes.

Waspsting [she/her] - 48 moons - yellow cat with black stripes, neck fluff and ear tufts and amber eyes.

Duskspirit [he/him] - 39 moons - dark grey spotted cat with folded ears and yellow eyes.

Skunkspots [pronouns change - genderfluid] - 39 moons - black and white spotted cat with brown eyes and a scar over the corner of their mouth

Yewshade [she/her] - 35 moons - black and dark grey cat with green eyes and a scar across her face. [Apprentice: Quailpaw]

Daisydapple [she/her] - 33 moons - fluffy white cat with yellow dappled markings and orange eyes

Lynxclaw [he/they] - 31 moons - brown cat with orange neck fluff, ear tufts and markings with green eyes.

Copperflame [they/them] - 26 moons - orange cat with a white underbelly, paws, tail tip and ear tips and amber eyes [Apprentice: Foxpaw]

Mantisclaw [he/him] - 25 moons - black cat with white underbelly and markings, left eye permanently closed due to a scar over it, several other scars on his body and green eyes. [Apprentice: Kindlepaw]

Dandelionpetal [he/him] - 14 moons - fluffy yellow cat with orange neck fluff, white markings and orange eyes.

Pumpkinpatch [he/him] - 14 moons - fluffy ginger cat with dark ginger neck fluff, lighter coloured markings and green eyes.

Apprentices:

Sleetpaw [he/him] - 9 moons - white cat with a grey stripe down his back, grey and black paws, black spots and light blue eyes. [Mentor: Fogmist]