Within This Palace

Start from the beginning

'Woah...'

His eyes continue to linger on her, 'Beautiful...'

He quickly looks away and turns to the guest he served earlier, "W-who is that?" He points in her direction.

"Hmm?" He looks towards his direction, "The pink one up there? Thats Stella. I thought you would know her since you work here."

"Heh, well I don't." He chuckles softly.

"Well, I guess I can't blame you, since the rumors about her seem to be true."

"R-rumors? What are they"

"You don't know? Rumors from the other servants working in the palace supposedly say that she always keeps herself locked away in her room, doing who knows what."

"Really?"

"Mhm, no one seems to know why. Not to mention, those who see Stolas and her out together in public, Stolas is always the center of attention of the Stolas residence, while she on the other hand, is always in the shadows, just watching everyone else."

'Is that so?'

He returns his gaze to her, before noticing she's already gone. '

I know I shouldn't pry into their relationship, but I wonder if this could help me get the Grimoire'

His thoughts are suddenly interrupted by a vibration coming from the suit he's wearing. He checks it out and notices a phone call, coming from the phone inside the suit. He picks up, "Hell-?"

"CHASE! COME BACK TO THE KITCHEN IMMEDIATELY!"

"Y-yes boss!" He quickly hurries himself and the alcohol he is carrying back to the kitchen.

He successfully returns to the kitchen, "W-what do you need boss?"

"I've heard the chalice ding, I'm assuming King Stolas is either giving or done with his speech already?"

"Uhh, yes, yes he did. Why do you ask-" He's given a rather fancier and more expensive-looking wine, 2 cups, and the tray for both the wine and cups.

"Serve King Stolas his drink. Remember, you were also assigned to give King Stolas his drink."

"R-right."

'How was I supposed to know that?'

He turns back to the door and begins to leave the kitchen. He stops himself before exiting, "D-do I also serve this to Stella?" His question catches the boss's attention.

"I mean, if you find her out at the party and want, then go right ahead. Though we don't tend to serve her since Stolas told us to not approach her"

"Uh, sure, understood." He exits out the kitchen and returns back to the ballroom.

'Now to serve these two.'

He looks around before spotting Stolas and serving him, "Here you go, sir."

"Why thank you... Chase, correct?"

"Yeah, that's me." He takes his wine and begins to drink it, "My apologies, little one, it's just that, you look rather different than usual."

"Oh, how so sir?"

'Don't you dare say it'

"Well, I hate to be rude, but you're rather, not... good-looking... than usual."

"Oh..."

'Called it'

"Thanks for letting me know..." He walks away and begins looking for Stella.