Hawaii Honeyruin

Comincia dall'inizio

Lorenzo: Oh yeah?! Chet's a tool stool!

Dwayne Jr: How old are those two?

Dwayne: Never mind them! Some people just don't appreciate quality family time!

He wraps Junior into a forced hug, which Junior doesn't like

Dwayne: Right sporto?

Dwayne Jr: Uh, yeah, sure dad...

Taylor: You're so lucky you got to bring your dad.

Dwayne: Oh, I'm the lucky one! I bet doing this trip with your mom is pretty awesome too, though, right?

Taylor: Not really.

Kelly: Taylor's more of a "daddy's girl".

Taylor: Daddy and I have loads in common like we both love being successful and we both hate avocado.

Pan down to the next wagon, it has (y/n) and Tyler, Rockers and Police Cadets, MacArthur and Sanders are driving the wagon. The donkey lets out a fart and everyone except Sanders, who plugs her nose, laughs.

Tyler: From Transylvania to Hawaii? Man, this race is epic!

MacArthur: Woo, donkey! Right back at ya! 

She let's out a fart in front of Sanders' face

MacArthur confessional: I can't back down from a good fart-down. Personal pride. *Tenses* Oh-oh. Hang on. We got some gale-force winds moving into the area!

She gets ready to fart

Sanders confessional: And I'm out.

She runs away

MacArthur confessional: Oh, uh where you goin'?! You're gonna miss- uh, you're gonna miss the show!

A loud fart is heard, MacArthur immediately stands straight up, covering her butt

MacArthur confessional: Uh-oh. I've got a code six. Officer needs TP.

She runs off, the Best Friends, Goths and Adversity Twins all share a wagon, Devin snores as Ennui and Crimson steer the donkey. Crimson and Ennui sigh in disappointment

Ennui confessional: Leaving Romania is tough. But leaving Romania to go to a tropical paradise full of sunshine and happiness?

They sigh, depressed, again. The Daters have their own wagon

Stephanie: I need a whip. Do you have a whip?

Ryan: Uh, not last time I looked.

Stephanie: Open your eyes! Our donkey is going way slower than the other ones; it wants us to lose!

Stephanie confessional: I'm not too competitive.

Ryan confessional: *cough* Yes you are *cough*

Stephanie confessional: Are you okay, sugar-plum?

Ryan nods innocently

Stephanie confessional: I just wanna win. And this IS a competition, so yeah! *Angrily* When things get tense, we can't hold back! We gotta dig deep! Work hard! Give it everything!

Stephanie glares at Ryan back on the wagon.

Ryan: I don't think the donkey really cares if-

Stephanie ignores him and jumps off the wagon and walks in front of the donkey, who just looks up, bored

Stephanie: Move it, ya horse wanna-be! You know how important this is?! We are NOT coming in last place because of you!

The donkey doesn't respond, Ryan looks at the camera in tense fear