Chapter 6

Lou and the gang stayed in the waiting room and let Amy be alone with her husband and her news. Was Amy fit to be a single mom? She knew Lou wasn't, so could she? Both Dr.Harley and Dr.Marion said that Ty was improving very quickly, and he was on the track to waking up. It had been a long day and Amy was my ready for the night to end, but she knew she needed some sleep so she could take care of Ty.

The nurses have removed Amy's IV, and they moved her bed against Ty's so she could sleep by him. She looked at her husband, and gave him a kiss on his pale lips, held her stomach began to cry and gave him a hug.

As she stood back up, his eyes fluttered, she gasped, and ran to the door and said "Hey guys, I think Ty is waking up," five nurses ran in and Ty's green eyes fluttered again and opened his eyes wide and the first thing he saw was his beautiful wife looking over him, with tears in her yes and her hands on her stomach. The first thing he said was "Hey babe"
Not where am I, not what happened , "hey babe"
Amy kissed him and then he said "So why am I here and does anyone want to tell me what happened?" Amy giggled and smiled at her husband.

By that time Jack, Georgie, Lou and now Tim had heard the news and were in Ty's room, and Tim said after he gave Amy a hug "Well isn't this a family reunion?"
Georgie gave Ty a hug and said "I'm so glad your okay I don't know what I would do without you or without Amy!" Lou just smiled and looked at the now happy couple!

Now Dr.Harley was in the room and was looking at Ty and he asked "Has anyone told you what happened yet? Do you remember?" Ty shook his head and replied "Nobody's told me anything...the last thing I remember is riding my bike down the highway and then seeing a big semi heading towards me." At that point Dr.Harley explained to Ty, what happened and everything that had happened in the hospital that day, even about Amy passing out and that's when Jack whispered something to Tim, and he looked very surprised and glanced and Amy's stomach that she was still holding with her left hand, her right was holding on to Ty's. Amy nodded and everyone left, and she said "Ty I have something to tell you, after I passed out I had an IV and I found out that, I...we are......pregnant! About 5 weeks!"