Jing Yuan x Reader x Blade 💙Descendant

Jing yuan x GN Reader x Blade

REQUEST 1

Is it even possible for a descendant of the great and mighty Nanook to exist? It was for you, you found out about this after the terrible abuse you went through while growing up, people calling you the devil or a beast just for simply having a rel...

Is it even possible for a descendant of the great and mighty Nanook to exist? It was for you, you found out about this after the terrible abuse you went through while growing up, people calling you the devil or a beast just for simply having a relation with the Aeon Nanook.

No one ever looked at you for you except two unique but opposite men.

-

"Excuse me general" one of the guards speaks up to Jing Yuan "What is it?" he smiled softly " The Master Diviner has called for you." Jing Yuan sighed and dismissed the guard.

The dozing General meets eyes with Fu Xuan, her arms crossed like she was waiting impatiently "Master Diviner how may I help you today?" his smug smile crept on his face "What will you do with that dirty Stellaron Hunter.." Jing Yuan went silent "Sir?"

He snapped out of thought "He's escaped Fu Xuan" his smug smile has gone now.., he knew deep down Blade has a reason, he knew deep down who Blade was inside.

He cared about the person he loved once before but losing them made him change, so Jing Yuan let Blade escape knowing the consequences. "who were they?" Fu Xuan questioned.

-FLASH BACK-

BLADE APPEARANCE

You sprint escaping all the beasts coming your way until you meet a dead end "This is bad.." you prepare for battle however there's no way you'd win against so many enemies.

"Need some help there?" a man appears behind you he had long black hair with red tips, red eyes which pierced through you

"Umm yes! please" you nod and both of you begin to fight, he was strong.. you try to hide your abilities so he doesn't find you suspicious. "What's your name," you ask him wiping the sweat of your head "Blade, my name is Blade.." he seemed a bit flustered maybe he didn't like his name..

"Oh well I need t-" he cuts you off "Your lost, no one wonders around this area on purpose and you aren't from here are you?" he caught you out "I'm not from here, I come from the city of destruction" you bow your head down "I have been blessed with the ability of destruction" he takes a seat on the floor and you follow doing the same "me too!" you smile at him and after that you talk for hours. he was the first ever person you felt safe with.

its been a years since meeting Blade and it seems both of you get along really great however he still doesn't know your secret.. are you scared he will judge you or even abandon you like the rest, you aren't even sure. Living in the Lofu no one knows who you are which makes you feel like you fit in with the rest.

JING YUAN APPEARANCE

You walk down the streets, the wind howling blowing your hair, the smell of flowers In the breeze "What a lovely day" someone startled you "Your the General aren't you?" you move away from him eyeing his face "I am.. but who are you?" his question made you silent "you don't need to know that Mr general" he laughs at your comment "I'm Jing Yuan" he bows down greeting you, taking your hand into his "there's no need to be formal with me" he chuckles standing up "I'll say the same thing" he speaks "I must say you seem very unique" he comments "Thank you.." he still is holding your hand "May I get to know you? I simply feel interested" you laugh a bit "Sir Jing Yuan do you have a little crush on me?" he has that smug smile "Maybe.." you both laugh and enjoy the bright day

As you walk around with Jing Yuan getting to know each other Blade appears with some flowers in his hands

"Blade? come join us" Jing Yuan says "You know each other??" you stand there in shock "I know Jing Yuan when fighting on the field, he saved my life once" You look up to jing yuan "You? saved HIS life?" you laugh and blade chuckles

"Me and Blade are close you could say" he nudges his shoulder into Blade's "Please leave me alone.." Blade comes closer to you and hands you the beautiful purple orchids "Thank you blade." you give him a quick hug, he secretly loved your hugs but never asked for one"What's your relationship with Blade?" Jing Yuan asks "Me and Blade are best friends, he saved me when I first came here, I owe my life to him."

-

Today was the day you would reveal your secret to the ones you hold close to you, blade and Jing Yuan sat under the beautiful gazebo having tea, With each step you took closer it felt like your heart was dropping.

"Blade, Jing Yuan it's nice to see you both." you smile at them but they instantly knew something wasn't right.

"Are you ok?" Blade asks you, you take a seat next to them both and sigh deeply "Theres something I need to tell you both, please don't be angry."

They both look at each other in confusion, I raise my sleeve to reveal a trail of glowing yellow stripes which you've been covering up with bandages all this time "This is the marks of.." you cut Jing Yuan off "Of Nanook, I'm a descendent of Nanook ok! I'm a freak and you can hate me if you want, I get it..."

They both hug you keeping you from crying "We don't think you're a freak... I'd say it's pretty cool" Jing Yuan pats your back "I don't care about that, I only care about you only" blade holds your extra hand, You hug them tighter, "I love you both, thank you for being here for me" Even a hug won't stop the tears.

-PRESENT-

"they were lost, I loved them dearly and so did Blade Fu Xuan, I don't think you'll understand" he leaves Fu Xuan alone.

Jing Yuan makes his way to the same gazebo you told them the secret, there were so many memories in that gazebo.

The time when you told them about random money you found on the floor, the time when you showed them a beautiful dance, and the final time when you told them you couldn't hold onto them anymore..

it brought tears to Jing Yuan's eyes "Who knew you would get attached so easily" a voice calls behind him "Blade.." he puts his hand on Jing Yuan's shoulder "They're happy now Jing don't worry about them too much" he chuckles and disappears leaving some orchids on the stand.

Jing Yuan stares at the memorial of you and smiles to himself "I hope you are happy.." he takes some more orchids and places them on the stand. Your favorite. Not the flowers but Blade and Jing Yuan themselves.