Glossary

1.Beast-Kin Universe:

This is a Beast-kin universe, where all creatures have gained the ability to transform partially or completely into animals while retaining a strong connection to their humanoid side. They have advanced in every profession because of their increased knowledge and intelligence; for instance, the medical field can now cure any kind of disease or problem.

In addition to male and female, in this world, there is a Secondary Gender called "Dynamics," depending on the food chain, in which category they belong.

Dynamics are mainly split into two types. Those who have the desire to control are known as "Dominant/Dom", and those with the desire to be controlled are known as "Submissive/Sub".

2. What is the Dom/Sub universe?

Dominant :

Dominant/Dom has an instinctive desire to control, protect, and take care of their Mates. Depending on the food chain, the majority of the Dominants are carnivores. They are very possessive and territorial with their Mates even with their children. They will act aggressive in defense of their things and Mates or towards strangers approaching their territory or mate.

Submissive:

Submissives are beautiful and fragile. They have an instinctive desire to be controlled and taken care of by their partners. Depending on the food chain, most of the Submissives were herbivores. They are affectionate and possessive of their children. Subs, in particular, have the habitual characteristic of instinctively following Dom's orders, which are called "Commands".They will emit a scent similar to that of animals when they are unclaimed. All Submissives, either male or female, can get pregnant and go into heat during their mating seasons, and the pheromones they release affect all Dominants, which makes them go into a rut.

Switch :

They are either a Dom or Sub, a very rare gender that possesses both characteristics. Dynamics switching depends on the individual, but it is possible to switch by one's own will or by the surrounding environment.

3. Relationships:

In Dom-Sub, both parties take pleasure or erotic enjoyment from either dominating or being dominated. A Dom or Sub can have relationship with whoever they like when they are unclaimed. Once claimed,the individuals will have a Mark and the Sub cannot resist getting closer to their Dom.

A Switch is an individual either a Dom or Sub,who can play their opposite roles.

4. Power Exchange:

The term power exchange refers to the empowerment of the Dominant by the Submissive's surrender to his or her control. Power exchange is consensual, and in reality, it is the Submissive that has the underlying control during the relationship exchange. The Dominant is attempting to satisfy the Submissive's kinks and desires.

5. Claimed/Claiming:

The knot is essentially a bundle of muscles that expand or inflate when the Dom is about to climax. The knot also ties themself and their mate for a short or long time until it goes down enough to be removed. The removal of the knot already tied to their partner is very painful. Only with the Sub's consent can the Dom knot them.

6. Aftercare :

Aftercare can include cuddling, pillow talk, discussing things that went well, having a snack, watching a TV show together, hugging, or even taking a shower together. Sexual aftercare differs from couple to couple, it will give the Subs a feeling of being taken care of.

7. Scents :

They can also emit scents to communicate with other people. A scent can be used to communicate, mark their territory, find a mate, and keep away from other people. A Dom can scent their Subs to protect themselves from strangers. Unscented or unclaimed Subs were easily taken advantage of.

8. Forms :

In this world, people can be seen in three forms:

Original Form: In their full animal form.Individuals will take this form only when they feel safe and comfortable or with people they feel safer.

Half-Human Form: People can have their tails, ears, eyes, and teeth exposed in their human form.

Human form: People with normal ears, eyes, or bodies.

9. Compatibility:

Mostly Doms will be in a relationship with small and fragile Subs. In some cases, Subs can have the same dynamics, but they cannot be claimed. In the case of a Dom-Dom relationship, their relationship will be more aggressive and difficult compared to a Dom-Sub relationship.

10.Claimed Mark :

Individuals will have a black shaded skin over a particular area in their body.It will form into a shape when Dom or Sub was claimed in a relationship.