How Yall Met Part 3

The Grabber: he kidnapped you 🥺❤️

You were walking home, and was suddenly stopped by a black van stopping in front of you. A guy with a top hat and very girly pop clothing stepped out of the van. "Hey pookie 😏" The man said. "OMG WILLY WONKA 😱😱😱" You screamed. "Are you lost babygurl?" The man asked. You started playing with your hair, and blushing like an idiot. (the hell wrong wit u? 🤨)
"Willy Wonka do you have candy?" You asked, in a flirty tone. The man laughed. "I have something better 😏" Your face looked like a tomato, you were blushing so hard 🧍🏽‍♀️ The man soon started screaming "I AM A FAIRY" over and over. You watched in awe as Willy Wonka soon had fairy wings come out of his back, and a pretty pink tutu form around his waist. He soon started flying in the air. "Look pookie! I'm a fairy 🧚😌" He said. You were so in love. "Omg baby!!!" You screamed as you started jumping up and down. (what the fuck 🥺📸) The fairy man started flying down and said "Would you like to see a magic trick?"
Your face lit up as you were so excited. "YES WILLY WONKA!" The man looked at you and chuckled before opening his van and covering you with black balloons. "OOO AM I A FAIRY NOW?" You asked before he sprayed some type of acid liquid thingy in your mouth, and shoved you in his van. You died 😁

(ppl who simp for the grabber are honestly disgusting)