6| unacceptable.

October 2022
London

"Who said I needed an education?"

"Due to Robyns behaviour we have no option but to kick her out

"Due to Robyns behaviour we have no option but to kick her out. I understand we are only a month into this school year but it's absolutely unacceptable behaviour. We don't tolerate it at St John's school. We are a well respected private school and people pay a lot of money for good education which students can't have if there is always another student distracting them, I refuse to let our reputation be tarnished. It simply isn't fair and I feel over the past four years we have helped Robyn as much as we can but her journey here is over."

Levi sat in a leather chair, Robyn between him and Lisa, Miss Brown occupying the chair opposite them, a mahogany desk dividing the family of three from the head teacher.

"Of course" Levi pinched the bridge of his nose and let out an exasperated sigh. "Robyn will be dealt with accordingly Miss Brown. We are very sorry about her behaviour" he was more then annoyed being dragged out of work. He was work driven and anything that for in the way agitated the man beyond belief.

Levi was barley forming sentences as one hand gripped the leather of his chair trying to let his anger pass and hopefully calm down. He'd learnt by now that maybe him shouting and screaming at Robyn did absolutely scare her shitless but it wasn't effective. She repeated the behaviour constantly.

Levi and Lisa had tried everything but Robyn just kept rebelling. She'd really crossed the line this time though and now her school couldn't handle the behaviour. Being sent to a behavioural unit had been discussed between Levi and Miss Brown but Lisa Straight up refused. No way was her child going to a unit. Nope.

After some more boring conversation shared between Robyns father and her head teacher they were soon dismissed, the three made their way out to the car, Robyn practically skipping to keep up with her dads pace as he stormed out of the school.

The car ride home was silent until Robyn and Levi made eye contact through the mirror. Lisa keeping her eyes down the majority of the time but occasionally sending Levi a look to tell him to calm down when he'd speed down the roads to fast signalling his frustrations by the way he was angrily driving.

"How-" Levi started but paused taking a breath as Lisa moved her hand to rest on his left one which was sat momentarily on the arm rest as they came to a halt at a traffic light. "Why the fuck would you first of all go around chasing people with a fire extinguisher?! Like- I— just why? How do you even process that thought and think it's a good idea?"

Before Robyn could even get a word in she was cut off by her dad taking another breath and pulling away from the halt he'd come to, harshly putting his foot down making the girl jolt in her seat once more.

"The first week of school you didn't even attend. The second in which you were drunk and had weed on you. The third you were caught selling cigarettes and vapes to other students and now this! What the hell is going on with you?! We pay good money for that school! I work hard to pay for a decent education and this is how you repay me?!" Levi spoke through gritted teeth and moved his left hand out of Lisa's as he changed gears, gripping the stick tightly and the steering wheel with his other, knuckles turning white.