.:6:.

Hey guys! Thank you do much for all you kind words! I don't know how well I did on this chapter, its not really a filler it's more of a fun one to test the waters a bit. I was to give a special thanks to @TBirdExperience for the follow, it means to much to me! And of course @helldemonsingblood for your kind words! Enjoy!

**********

Keith was not amused anymore, patience evaporated, he whisked angrily at the eggs as Tobias and Gregory stayed glued to his sides, he couldn't move freely and he was beginning to feel as if he was suffocating. Keith was a person that liked his space, never fond of crowds, he was surprised he got used to Tobias so quickly, and he loved Gregory, he was family, but having both men up his ass non stop at the bakery and now at home, he was losing it. Slamming the bowl down on the counter he huffed out a breath as his hand curled around Gregory's shirt and dragged him to the bedroom telling Tobias to stay.

"What are you doing?" Keith hissed

"What do you mean? I usually stay at your place when I'm in town" He replied

"You know that's not what I mean!" Keith flicked him making Gregory chuckle

"I'm keeping myself amused" He shrugged

"I don't know how driving me insane is keeping you amused" Keith glared up at him

"Tobias is always that close" He replied

"Don't be a child, I can't even move freely, I'm trying to make dinner and you are making it impossible" Keith stated

"Fine, ill quite teasing the mutt" He sighed with a pout

"Your weren't teasing anyone you were just annoying me" Keith grumbled

"You always were blind to this stuff" Gregory laughed

Keith paused with a blink and glanced back at him "What do you mean?"

Gregory just smirked as he entered the kitchen first and took his seat at the table as he got back to make fried chicken and the mushroom rue that would over it. Tobias still hovered but one Gregory sat down it went back to their regular dance they did at the bakery. Keith would hand Tobias things to do every one in while to keep him entertained and he would glance back at Gregory in confusion every time he released a chuckle.

"So is Tobias sleeping on the couch and we get the bed?" Gregory blurted out

Keith glanced up confused as Tobias tensed up and his chopping became harsher before giving Gregory a not so amused face.

"Monica gave me her air mattress since she has a guest room that you should be using, you can use that" Keith stated

"Your no fun" Gregory sulked

"How long will you be staying?" Keith asked

"Trying to get rid of me already?" Gregory laughed as Keith threw a chopped carrot at him "A while, I have a lot of shoots lined up here"

Keith nodded "Good, you didn't stay long last time"

"I was actually thinking of getting a place of my own here, there's a lot of shoots I could do around here and locally, I would still travel of course but I would be home much more" Gregory stated

"And you wouldn't have to worry about where to sleep" Keith nodded

"I'll have Monica help me look tomorrow" He replied

Keith nodded, shooing a now relaxed Tobias over to the table as he did the last finishing touches before plating the food and putting it on the table. They didn't hesitate to dig in as Keith grinned and followed suite. Gregory leaned back in his chair stretching before patting his belly.

"Monica insisted I stay with her, but honestly, how could I resist your food?" Gregory grinned before taking the dishes, rinsing them off and piling them in the sink.

"I figured as much" Keith yawned and rubbed at his eyes before standing "Night"

"Night, sleep tight, don't be loud" Gregory replied

Keith paused looking back confused before shrugging it off and got ready for bed, it didn't take long for anyone in the house to fall asleep.

Keith didn't know how it happened, he wasn't much of a party person, but here he was, sitting at the bar as he watched Mia and Monica dance with Gregory at the nightclub they had insisted on going to as a group. Shaking his head with a smile he ordered another drink, already having six shots with the girls it was safe to say he was a bit passed the buzzed stage. Gregory and Tobias being the only sober ones in the whole place, Tobias seemed to be glued to him even more, he could feel his body pressed lightly against his the more people joined the nightclub.

Keith was beyond drunk now, he didn't care anymore that the place was jammed pack as he leaned against Tobias, and that was often how Keith was able to stay long at any party they convinced him to go to. Had drinks until he didn't feel suffocated by the crowds, it was a horrible idea that he dreaded doing and regretted the next morning.

"You should take him home, ill crash at Monica's tonight, the last time we left her home alone drunk the neighbors called asking if we could come get the drunk naked lady off our lawn" Gregory busted out laughing followed by Keith.

Tobias nodded as he lead a drunk Keith home and through the door.

"Movie!" Keith announced before shoving a random action movie in.

There was silence before Keith flopped over onto Tobias and looked up at him.

"You know, for a hobo your really handsome" Keith stated with a grin

Tobias gave a nod as he furrowed his eyebrows as Keith sat on his lap and snuggled into him.

"Your like a big teddy bear" Keith giggled laying his head on his shoulder and nuzzling into his neck.

"You smell good too" He continued

Tobias tensed letting out a harsh breath as Keith's tongue darted out to lick his neck before his hands clutched onto the couch as Keith's teeth teased his skin.

"Oh!" Keith wiggled his butt as he felt Tobias arousal before capturing a surprised Tobias's lips.

Tobias's lost control as he clutched at Keith and devoured his mouth, shoving Keith against his body he enjoyed the sounds of his moans before he pulled back with a sigh.

"Your drunk" Tobias murmured nuzzling Keith's cheek as he melted against him.

"The bedroom's that way" Keith encouraged with a grin as Tobias gripped his hips to stop him from grinding against him.

Keith pouted before squealing as Tobias picked him up and dropped him on the bed and stripped down to his boxers, Tobias hands caught Keith's hands before he could remove his own boxer or Tobias's and ushered him into bed. Tobias quickly spooned Keith and held him in place as Keith pouted.

"Sleep" Tobias commanded

"Not sleepy" Keith denied as he wiggled against Tobias's arousal

Tobias bit back a moan as he held Keith still "Keith" He hissed

Keith laughed in glee before slowly relaxing as Tobias began to stroke his hair, slowly the giggling stopped and Keith fell asleep.