.:5:.

This dedication goes you because your words really do warm my heart!<3

*****************************

  "Monica!" A man called, orange shaggy curls hung around his face, lithe body moving with the grace of a tiger as his crystal orbs glanced around the room.

  "Gregory?" Monica asked popping her head out of the office recognizing the voice instantly only to be greeted with a peck on the lips and large smile.

  "Hello darling, where's the midget? In the kitchen?" Gregory turned towards the kitchen leaving Monica shaking her head in amusement.

  Gregory entered the kitchen pausing for a brief second to take in the adorable critter concentrating on icing cookies before his eyes landed on Keith and a man glued to him. He stood with a smirk on his face as he watched the pair move around the kitchen, his mind drifted shortly back to when Keith had a puppy that followed behind him everywhere. Snickering he attracted the attention of the girl, meeting her gaze as she blinked up at him, he offered a pleasant smile before making his way over to Keith.

  "Keith" Gregory chirped as he leaned over to plant a kiss on Keith's lips, glancing briefly at the dogs sudden stiff form.

  "Gregory? I thought you were in Germany" Keith spoke blinking up at the man that was only a tad shorter than Tobias.

  "I was, we finished the shoot in record time" Gregory replied with a lopsided smirk as he wrapped an arm around Keith's shoulders "How about having a guys day?"

  "I'm working" Keith deadpanned

  "And I'm sure the ladies can hold down the fort" Gregory argued

  "Mia would burn down the kitchen" Keith replied

  "I've gotten better!" Mia protested whirling around in her chair with a pout.

  "I'm sure you have darling" Gregory cooed before glaring at Keith

  "No" Keith grumbled

  They continued to have a stare down before Keith finally gave a huff and caved.

  "Two hours, that's it" Keith grumbled

  Gregory grinned whistling as he left the kitchen to talk to Monica as Keith hung up his apron and took the clips out of his hair.

  "There's more cookies and bread in the over, just take them out when the times goes off, Monica knows how to make the sandwiches if there is an order, Tobias make sure the dishes are clean" Keith spoke before smiling and leaving the bakery with a huff.

  "We haven't had a guy day in three years, don't pout, you'll break my poor heart" Gregory stated with a dramatic wave of his hands.