Jimin: You will cover it no problem

The he toucher her clit making her wet then he took of his pants and thrusted making Yn scream because of his speed .Skin slapping wouldn't stop being heard .

After hours Jimin noticed her sleppy eyes and stoped puting a blanket over them and kissing her eye's. He hugged her and they both went to sleep.

Yn woke up because of alarm.She saw Jimin on her side sleeping like a koala .She smiled at him and fluffied his hair .

She went to take a shower and picked a towel.The warm water made her go to heaven .After showering she went to her dressing room and picked some clothes which were warm because is a windy day today .She wore it and dry her hair and brush them .

She went to see her kids they were sleeping pacefully. She went to her office and saw her schedule wait .No,no,no,no a MISSION!! I need to tell Taehyung he is the one who orginaze them I entered his room but he wasn't there then I checked his office and he was looking some files .

He noticed me

Taehyung: Come love

He pointed at his lap and I sit on it.

Taehyung: What's the matter ?

Yn : There is a mission here after 2 days

Taehyung: But the triplets birthday is on that day .

Yn : Excatly

Taehyung: You are thinking what I'm thinking ?

Yn : Hmm

Taehyung: Let's call him

Otp

Taehyung: Hey!

??? : What you need now ?

Yn : we have a mission for you after 2 days.

??? : Can't you guys make it yourself ?Oh is triplets birthday that day !!!

Yn : Uhmmm so will you go ?

??? : Ok but save some cake for me

Yn : ofc,bye

??? : Bye

Call ended

Yn : Done !

Taehyung: High five

🫸🫷

Then Bangchan came to the office .

Bangchan: Mom dad I need your help

Yn : What do you need ?

Bangchan: Well me and Hoseok were playing and....

Taehyung: And???

Yn : You pushed him from the bed

Bangchan: Kinda

Yn went to Hoseok and he rubbing his head .

Yn : Are you okay hobi ??

Hoseok : Uhmm

Yn : Let me see,can't you guys stop fighting once is not a good thing .

Bangchan: But you mom fight with others

Eunwoo: With bad guys obviosly

Yn : Well I fight when there is a reason not just fight because I want to ok.

Triplets: Ok mom

Yn : Are you all ready for school?

Triplets: Yess

Yn : Ok Jimin will get you to school ,he is waiting on the car

Eunwoo: First that goes will sit where he want

They all runned outside while Yn was following them walking ( her walk is faster that their run ofc)

Jimin was waiting outside next to his car looking at his phone .He looked at the door because he heard footsteps of kids .He smiled at them and bend down to kiss their cheek.He puted them one by one inside carefully. Yn came and Jimin put one arm on her waist and gave a peck secretly so the kids wont see it .

Jimin : You were wild last night

Yn : Shut up * hit his chest *

Jimin : *giggle *

Yn : Bye kids  don't make troubles

Triplets: Bye mom we love you

Jimin : Bye mommy

Yn : * laugh *
___________________________________________
Sorry for the late update
Don't forget to vote🫶