BTS SOPE FIRST TIME

BTS SOPE FIRST TIME

Yoongi was spending the night at Hoseok's place for first time, for some reason he was very nervous, he was pacing the bedroom when Hoseok walked in the room.

"Yoongi? Why are you pacing?" Hoseok asked as he guided Yoongi to the bed. "Is there something bothering you?"

Yoongi sat down on the bed rubbing his hands together, and said, "I'm just nervous."

"If you don't want to do this we don't have to," Hoseok said taking Yoongi's hands between his own.

"I really want to, I do," Yoongi said, turning towards Hoseok as he felt the dancer kiss the back of his hands. "I trust you."

Hoseok stood up and in front of the rapper pushing him gently onto the bed. He climbed on top of the rapper and leaned down to kiss the lips in front of him. "I am so ready for this. If you at anytime want to stop just tell me."

"Alright." Yoongi said resting his arms on Hoseok's shoulders. He could feel Hoseok kiss from his lips to his neck, right to the exact spot that drove him wild. "Ohhh that feels good, don't stop."Yoongi said with a loud moan.

Hoseok worked his lips down Yoongi's neck to his stomach, pulling up Yoongi's sweat shirt, before kissing his belly button. Yoongi bent his head back as Hoseok kissed his torso, a shiver of pleasure going through his body from the small kisses on his tummy. Slowly he felt Hoseok unbutton his jeans as he continued to kiss his torso.

Yoongi stopped and watched Hoseok tuck his finger into the waist line of his Calvin Klein's. Bring his hands up to run them through Hoseok's hair. He arched his back off the bed to help Hoseok take off his jeans.

Once the jeans were off his watched Hoseok crawl back up to him, placing a kiss on his bully button before going to inch the Calvin Klein's down. When he watched his member become free from the fabric.

Hoseok looked at Yoongi, and said, "may I continue?" All he got was a nod of the head. Leaning down he kissed the member once, when he was pushed to the side of the bed. "OMG!" He yelled in shock.

Yoongi quickly pulled up his Calvin Klein's to cover everything. Moving over to the pillows to sit up right.

"Yoongi! Why did you push me?" Hoseok asked sitting on the edge on the bed now looking at Yoongi, when the rapper started to cry. "Yoongi baby, talk to me. Did I do something, did I hurt you?"

"No, it is nothing like that. I have never been this vulnerable in front of anyone." Yoongi wiped his nose on his sweat shirt from crying. "You did nothing wrong."

"Then what is it?" Hoseok asked moving closer to the sad boy. "What is wrong? I can help." Hoseok reached up and gently touched Yoongi who pushed his hand away immediately. Hoseok quickly pulled his hand away after he felt that Yoongi didn't want to be touched. "Did I hurt you?"

"No!" Yoongi said moving away slightly.

"Then what is it?" Hoseok said worry in his tone.

Yoongi sighed pulling his bare legs up to his chest to rest his head down on his knees as he faced Hoseok. "You won't judge me or anything?"

Hoseok smiled some, and said, "no I will not judge you. " Hoseok said looking down at the bed spread as he played with the duvet cover wanting to know what was going on in the head of the boy in front of him.

"I'm not ready." Once the words left Yoongi's mouth he covered his face from fear, fear that Hoseok wouldn't want to be with him anymore. Fear that he would be rejected.

Hoseok laughed some, and said, "you are so cute, would it be okay if I touch you?"

"Yes." Yoongi said through his hands.