The priest sigh in relief seeing marriage completion though praying this not to be the case with the next marriage which he was to conduct. They took the elders and priest blessing and unlike before this time their eyes portrayed their happiness when throwing the rice back heading to their in-law.

Elder Maheswari arrived early and arranged everything to welcome the new two daughters. As the couples settle in their cars they held each other hands feeling complete. They needed express anything with their words since their eyes tells it all.

They arrived in the mansion which they were welcomed wholeheartedly with their mother-in-laws as they were ushered in to relax as in the evening the next two marriage were to be held.

Raizada's and Gupta's headed to their mansion being tired since younger clan joined to witness marriage in Gadodia's Mansion. Their luggage was already arranged knowing they'l be heading to Mumbai later today. Khushi has taken her place in the garden settle in the swing as she enjoys the silent atmosphere.

Though, that was destroyed when she felt a presence near her. She sigh inwardly berating the person who came and destroyed her peace. When none took the initiative to speak ,she shrugged and continued wieving the triplets socks which she does to keep herself busy.

"Khushiji"called Anjali pulling Payal towards Khushi who closed her eyes to gain some strength for that wasn't what she needed at the moment.

She stared at the duo who looked at her speechless not knowing how to begin a conversation. An awkward silence occupied the area while Khushi scrutinizing eyes made them shift uncomfortable.

"I know what you people wants from me. But I assure you I hold nothing against any Gupta or Raizada. I forgave you all long back for what will I benefit holding anything against any of you? I decided to look at the positive side, if I haven't met your families I wouldn't have met Nanhe who became my best friend and now brother-in-law.

Experience I got from your family pushed me to bring out a better version of myself which anyone can see. I blame none for never considering me apart of their family since I wasn't which I understood later. But I must thank you Anjali for that stunt you caused for if you wouldn't,I would have missed Ryan which would have been my loss

I have nothing bitter against your families if that's your worry for I left everything in the hands of Devi Maiya. I hope now your tension has been cleared ,you both can go and prepare for Nanhe marriage "told Khushi who offered them a polite smile before turning back to what she was doing.

Ofcourse she saw sincerity and longing in Anjali's eyes but she didn't what to involve herself with anyone from that family apart from Nanhe. Unknown to her, only the future will tell if she's completely separated from them or still tied. The two moved from there feeling defeated for they have notice how Khushi didn't address Anjali as Di while she didn't stare at Payal even ones.

She was happy seeing her work but next second her face turn to irritation when she saw Arnab standing beside her. She didn't bother to start any conversation but her irritation grew feeling an intense stare at her.

"If you've come here to seek my forgiveness just like your sister. Then am disappointed thinking you thought I'l move on still holding onto my past.One thing you should understand, before I engage myself in any romantic relationship I already came to terms with my past.