"TX-four-one-two. Why aren't you at your post? TX-four-one-two, do you copy?"

A Stormtrooper came down the ramp of the pirate ship and waved to the gantry officer, pointing to his ear indicating his comlink was not working. The gantry officer shook his head in disgust and headed for the door, giving his aide an annoyed look.

"Take over. We've got a bad transmitter. I'll see what I can do."

As the officer approached the door, it slid open revealing the towering Chewbacca.
The gantry officer, in a momentary state of shock, stumbled backward. With a bone-chilling howl, the giant Wookiee flattened the officer with one blow. The aide immediately reached for his pistol, but was blasted by Han, dressed as an Imperial Stormtrooper.
Ben and the robots entered the room quickly followed by Luke, also dressed as a Stormtrooper. Luke quickly removed his helmet.

                                                                                 ☾☼

"You know, between his howling and your blasting everything in sight, it's a wonder the whole station doesn't know we're here." Luke said.
"Bring them on! I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around." Han said.
"We found the computer outlet, sir." 3PO added.

Ben fed some information into the computer and a map of the city appeared on the monitor. He began to inspect it carefully. 3PO and R2 looked over the control panel.
R2 found something that made him whistle wildly.

"Plug in. He should be able to interpret the entire Imperial computer network." Ben said.

R2 punched his claw arm into the computer socket and the vast Imperial brain network came to life, feeding information to the little robot. After a few moments, he beeped something.

"He says he's found the main computer to power the tractor beam that's holding the ship here. He'll try to make the precise location appear on the monitor." 3PO said.

The computer monitor flashed readouts.

"The tractor beam is coupled to the main reactor in seven locations. A power loss at one of the terminals will allow the ship to leave."

Ben studied the data on the monitor readout.

"I don't think you boys can help. I must go alone." Ben stated.
"Whatever you say. I've done more that I bargained for on this trip already." Han said.
"I want to go with you." Luke added.
"Be patient, Luke. Stay and watch over the droids."
"But he can..."
"They must be delivered safely or other star systems will suffer the same fate as Alderaan. Your destiny lies along a different path than mine. The Force will be with you... always!" Ben affirmed.

Ben adjusted the lightsaber on his belt and silently stepped out of the command office, then disappeared down a long grey hallway. Chewbacca barked a comment and Han shook his head in agreement.
Han looked at Luke.

"Where did you dig up that old fossil?"
"Ben is a great man." Luke replied.
"Yeah, great at getting us into trouble."
"I didn't hear you give any ideas..." Luke stated.
"Well, anything would be better than just hanging around waiting for him to pick us up..." Han added.
"Who do you think..."

Suddenly R2 began to whistle and beeped a blue streak. Luke went over to him.

"What is it?" asked Skywalker.
"I'm afraid I'm not quite sure, sir. He says "I found them", and keeps repeating, "They're here." 3PO said.
"Well, who... who has he found?" asked Luke.

R2 whistled a frantic reply.

"Princess Leia and her Jedi protector." 3PO replied.
"The princess? She's here? And her Jedi protector?"
"Princess? What's going on?" asked Han.
"Level five. Detention block A A-twenty-three. I'm afraid she's scheduled to be terminated."
"Oh, no! We've got to do something."
"What are you talking about?" asked Solo.
"The droid belongs to her. She's the one in the message... We've got to help her." Skywalker replied.
"Now, look, don't get any funny ideas. The old man wants us to wait right here."
"But he didn't know she was here. Look, will you just find a way back into the detention block?"
"I'm not going anywhere."
"They're going to execute her. Look, a few minutes ago you said you didn't want to just wait here to be captured. Now all you want to do is stay." Luke said.
"Marching into the detention area is not what I had in mind." Han stated.
"But they're going to kill her!"
"Better her than me..."
"She's rich." Luke added.