"Mr. Keith," Roman's men called. Making Keith apologize to the girl. Because when he could guess that Roman would have something to tell him for sure and make the bodyguards approach Keith. This made a lot of people think that Keith might be a businessman otherwise there would be no bodyguards following him like this, not knowing that he only owns a small tattoo shop.

"Yes," Keith replied, pulling away from the girl.

"The boss asked him to invite you to join us at the party tonight. As for the clothes, we have sent someone to deliver it to his room," Roman's bodyguard said. Making Keith freeze a bit.

"Hey, your boss, is he tying my hands and beating me?" Keith said with a smile. But in his heart, he was secretly a little frustrated. Roman's subordinates said nothing.

"Okay, what time is it?" Keith continued, wondering why Roman had invited him on board. It also provides her with clothes, since she agrees to go to the party tonight. Although I still don't know what kind of party it is.

"At 8:00 pm, we'll pick you up in your room," replied Roman's subordinate, Keith nodded in acceptance. Before he was going to change money playing roulette while he has to wait for the hour to attend the party therefore. Keith lives during that period to explore the ship. Although he can't walk far enough to know which area is off-limits, Keith guessed that there must be a big businessman in that area. Because there were bodyguards standing around after walking around for a while, keith went back to his room to shower and get ready for the party.

"That's right," Keith said, as the gray business suit Roman had given him finally reached. It was too appropriate for him, including the famous brand leather shoes.

"Will you come to pick up your money later", he said to himself because he knows the gang of suits he is wearing now must have a very expensive price. A little more kit that he applied to his hair before hearing the knock on the door of the room, he approached to look through the cat's eye and saw that it was Roman's subordinate. To talk to him in the casino while Keith noticed the card in the casino pretending to charge him several times but after receiving some orders through the headphones there was no way to get close to him like he did at first, just looking around as if to have careful.

"It's time" said Roman's subordinate. when Keith opened the door the door

"Hmm" Keith replied before going to collect his personal belongings and put them in his pants pocket, then Roman's subordinates followed, with 2 more people walking behind him.

(Well, normally I used to be other people's bodyguards. When it comes to having bodyguards interspersed like this. It's also weird), I secretly thought in her heart for fun. Keith followed Roman's henchmen to one of the banquet halls. Keith knew that this was definitely not a normal banquet hall. Because around the entrance is full of people I could feel how dangerous they were. When Roman's subordinates opened the door, many people turned to look at Keith with suspicion and surprise. By unknown face Keith himself did not show an expression of panic. He followed Roman's men to the sofa at the side of the feast.

"Wait, sit here and wait. Ask the waiter for a drink," Roman's subordinate said, before leaving two other colleagues to live with Keith. Keith sat down with a calm expression. He put a cold expression on the wall for now. The others looked and sensed danger from Keith. Keith ordered a drink. And looking around in his heart, he also thought that Roman had brought him here for another reason. He soon saw Roman's tall and handsome figure walking towards the banquet hall. Along with two bodyguards and secretaries someone entered to greet Roman, Roman returned the greeting. But her eyes locked on Keith. It's like he knows where Keith is. Keith looked at the other person with a normal expression. Roman excused himself from those who came to greet them, and went directly to Keith. This made many people want to know who exactly Keith is. Because keith didn't come to greet román, but he made román walk towards him.