Reciprocated-Chapter 54

Y'all may have to reread Chapter 53 again I'm sorry for being delayed. So so sorry 😂❤️

Cindy's pov

I was at my locker right now grabbing my stuff for my 6 classes til lunch. When I closed my locker, I turned my head to the right and Riley made my jumped because I didn't see him right there.

Riley: Hey baby.

Cindy: Riley-.

Riley: My bad, didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to surprise you.

Cindy: Yeah I got that. What's up?

Riley: Nothing, just walking around til class starts.

Cindy: Yeah.

Riley: You had fun yesterday?

Cindy: Yeah, thank you. Didn't know you like going to carnivals.

Riley: Yeahh, they really not my thing but they okay.

Cindy: Yeah.

Riley: Let me walk you to class.

Cindy: Okay.

I made sure I had everything, Riley grab some of my stuff, then walked me to class. I knew today was gonna be a smooth good day.

Jazmine's pov

I was in Chemistry class at a lab table, texting on my phone. Huey was next to me trying to combine chemicals. While he was combining chemicals he said something.

Huey: You know maybe helping me could be useful.

Jazmine: Sorry hold on I'm just delivering a message.

He sighed with annoyance and sat down back in his chair with his eyes on me and his arms is folded in my direction. I slightly turned my head over towards his direction. Yeah he looks annoyed, I'm going to help you just hold on shit.

Jazmine: What?

Huey: You been on that phone since the beginning of class, which was like 15 minutes ago.

Jazmine: Yeah?

Huey: What is so important on the phone to the point you can't help me with the lab?

Jazmine: Huey, nothing is more important I'm just texting Caleb about the driving test.

Huey: Oh really? So he more important?

Jazmine: I didn't say that and I definitely didn't say I wasn't gonna help you.

Huey: Class ends in 30 minutes when are you gonna help me? Seems to me you giving him all your attention. You gave him 15 minutes going onto 20.

Jazmine: Can you stop being like that.

Huey: Being like what? I'm just saying. You can't handle the truth?

Jazmine: I can handle the truth but that's not the truth. You're just jealous.

Huey: Jealous of what?

Jazmine: I don't know.

Huey: Maybe the fact my "girlfriend" is texting another man longer than 5 minutes. That's probably it because babygirl it damn sure ain't body. I'm sexier, bigger, plus I hit it. Do better

Jazmine: Huey, shut the hell up.

Huey: You gon help me or not?

Jazmine: Yes, just give me a minute.

Huey: *sighs* just forget it I'll work with someone else.

Jazmine: Wait, okay okay. I'm done. Sit back down.