18 / End

"Do you want to stay over again?" Felix asked with a nervous tone in his voice. Yeongi took a glance at Chija before answering.

"Yeah. I'd like that." She gave him a small smile. The group soon made their separate ways, Yeongi and Felix walked close by eachother.

"It's crazy to think that we've only known eachother for like a month." Felix spoke.

"And we've only been friends for like a few weeks." She laughed, "Felix."

"Yes?"

"I'm not a vulnerable person." She started, "I'm not a touchy person. I'm not a word person. But with you, I feel like I can be. You've brought out a side of me I didn't know I had. Thank you." She spoke.

"No need to thank me." He laughed with his bright smile, "Thank the universe for bringing us together." He looked up at the sky. She looked up at him. His adorable toothy smile, his bleached hair was messy yet so beautiful, his freckles were more vibrant in the sunset. He smiled as he turned to her. Realizing she had been staring, she quickly averted her gaze which earned a laugh from Felix, "You can look at me Sugi." He said as he turned her face back so she was looking at him. She noticed the hearts in his eyes that Chija was talking about. She really was right. She looked between his eyes.

"Felix?" She said quietly. He hummed in response, "I'm not a relationship person." She could feel his heart drop, "Or I wasn't. But I think for the first time, I want to be in one. With you." His eyes were wide as a small smile appeared on his lips.

"Did you just confess to liking me?" He smiled.

"No." She said, "I confessed to loving you."

"You love me? You really love me?" He sounded like the happiest boy in the world.

"Yes." She nodded, "I love you Felix."

"Sugi." He smiled, "I love you too." He pulled her in for a tight hug, which she immediately fell into. A permanent smile stayed on her face, she was really happy. She was really in love. Something she never knew would happen.

sugi00

834 likes@sugi00: me rn ^ @flx

834 likes
@sugi00: me rn ^ @flx.yngbk

Comments:

@shijaaa: NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY IT HAPPENED!!!!

@minnienotthemouse: HE ACTUALLY GREW BALLS AND DID IT?!!?
Replies:
@sugi00: It was me actually

@bang.channie5: My boys all grown up

@hanji: got me kickin my feet n shit tehe

@babybreadboy: BEST COUPLE FR

flx.yngbk

1175 likes@flx

1175 likes
@flx.yngbk: she's so girlfriend @sugi00

Comments:

@linolinoolinooo: is that your jacket sir

@chillicrabchangbin: when will it be my turn

@rachel.jisue: YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

@oleevia: I LOVE SUNA NOONA

@shijaaa: y'all make me feel single now
Replies:
@hanji: I can change that ;)
@linolinoolinooo: Shut up Jisung

@hwangjin: I'll murder her if she hurts you. but i'm happy for y'all
Replies:
@shijaaa: i'll murder him if he hurts her

A/N: Short ass chapter but I hope you all enjoyed this cute little story :) ALSO I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURES USED