10 / Alone

Chija wasn't at school, she had randomly gotten a fever, meaning Yeongi was stuck to fend for herself. The bell ring for lunch.

"Come with us." Felix offered his hand to her. She looked up at him before lightly putting her hand in his. He smiled and playfully pulled her up. The group of six then walked to their lunch table.

"Where's Chija?" Chan asked as they sat down.

"She's sick." Yeongi replied, "Rude of her right? Leaving me alone with you bozos." She joked.

"Bozos?!" Jisung did not sound flattered.

"Am I wrong?"

"No..." He admitted. She laughed as she sat down.

"You know, I was really wrong about you." Hyunjin spoke.

"Well... Depends on what you thought." She spoke.

"The guy who sits next to me told me you're complete trouble. So I immediately didn't trust you." He said.

"Who sits next to yo- Oh." She gasped, "I see. Hakkun right?"

"Yeah that's him. He said he went to middle school with you."

"Sure did. He hates me." She laughed.

"Why?" Seungmin asked.

"I beat the shit outta his girlfriend." All their jaws dropped.

"No you didn't." Jisung looked at her in disbelief. She nodded as he cheeks flushed pink.

"Why?" Changbin asked.

"She called Chija a slut for talking to Hakkun. So I punched her. And then she swung back so then I beat her." She shrugged, "Mess with Chija mess with me."

"You're so ho-"

"Jisung shut up." Minho said.

"One day we'll be close enough so you'll beat up people for us." Jeongin smiled.

"We'll see about that." She said.

"Yeongi?" Felix spoke.

"Yongbok?" She replied.

"How many fights have you been in?" He asked.

"I don't count. Ask Chija she probably knows. She's the one that gets me out of trouble anyways. People say shit about her, I beat them up, she makes sure I don't get too severe of a punishment. It's a 50/50 relationship." She smiled.

"Do you like being called Yeongi?" Felix asked.

"Yeah. Some bitches gave me the name to make fun of me but I was like damn that shits cool. And now more people know me as Yeongi. Plus Suna sucks."

"I think Suna is a pretty name." Chan said.

"It's pretty but my dumbass parents gave it to me. Therefore screw that name." She laughed.

"I like Sugi." Felix smiled at her.

"My stupid instagram user? You like that?" She laughed.

"Wait let me follow you!" Seungmin pulled out his phone.

"I don't have any posts."

"What is it again?"

"Oh it's sugi00."

"Damn why you guys want my instagram?"

"Wait what was it again?"

"sugi00 stupid."

"Oh I found it." Just like that she got eight follow requests all at once.

"Can I call you Sugi?" Felix asked her.

"You can call me whatever you'd like Yongbok." She smiled at him.

"Felix. We're friends now right?" He smiled back at her.

"Okay, Felix." She looked up at him. He blushed hearing her call him Felix.

---

She was at the store, it was around midnight now. She was wandering around, trying to find something cheap to get for dinner. Usually she'd eat leftovers after everyone went to bed, but she really didn't want to tonight. So she got up and went to a 24 hour market down the street.

"That'll be 1000 won." The cashier spoke. Suna pulled out her wallet, but when she looked back up there was already 1000 won on the counter. She looked over to see the beautiful freckled boy smiling at her.

"Come on." He motioned for her to walk out with him, "What are you doing here so late?" He asked as they walked out of the store.

"I was hungry." She shrugged.

"You know it's not safe for you to be out here this late." He said.

"It's not safe for you either. Why are you here?" She asked.

"My sister wanted me to grab her some candy." He laughed, "Swear to god she never sleeps."

"You have a sister?" She asked.

"Two. One older named Rachel, one younger named Olivia." He smiled, "Which way is your house?" He asked.

"Uh just up that way." She pointed.

"Okay." He smiled and started walking in that direction, "You coming?"

"Why don't I walk you to your house?" She asked.

"Because I want to make sure you get home safe." He flashed a bright smiled at her.

"But I-"

"I'm not gonna budge, Sugi."

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter but it continues on the next one!