Chapter 9

I should have accompanied Anastasia to her friend's condo so she wouldn't have a hard time explaining our situation to her friend and as much as possible I want to be by her side, but my secretary called me saying that there is an emergency in my company.

Unfortunately,  one of my biggest investors on our on-going new project is backing out.

Ellaine is one of my most reliable and trusted employee, she do her works well as my secretary.

While I am driving, my phone ringed. The thought that it was Anastasia, I got excited but when I saw it was Ellaine umatras yung pagka- excite ko.

"What?" I said coldly, this is how I normally talked to everyone.

"Levi, uhm sorry sir but I am going to be late in our meeting."

"What do you mean? may importante tayong pag-uuspan. Don't waste my time being late," susunduin ko pa si Anastasia. Fuck, I miss my baby already.

"Na flat yung gulong ng car ko, Im really sorry Levi."

"Tsk. Where are you?" sinabi niya ang lokasyon niya na malayo pa dito, tumingin ako sa relo kailangan ko ng sunduin si Anastasia ilang oras na lang kaya napagdesisyonan kong puntahan muna si Ellaine tapos susunduin si Anatasia, then go the company.

If  only there is no emergency going on my business, I would not waste my time for this.

I want to settle this problem fast so that I can spend more time with my baby.

Anastasia Faye Martinez. I don't know why but the moment I saw her in that bar, I instantly became obsessed with her. 

Maybe because of her boldness? She did the first move by kissing me. 

No, if she didn't kiss me first, I would've still kiss her.

That night I felt like a goddess had kiss me. I can't let her go nor push her away.

Girls are distraction. They only want my money and body anyway so why would I waste my time at them?

Of course I had flings before, but every time I say to them that I am not interested in a serious relationship, the more they forced there self into me.

That's why I grew tired of it and stop playing games with them and just focus on my business.

But, damn this woman. Feeling ko kahit gawin niya akong sugar daddy ay magiging okay lang sa akin. Ibibigay ko lahat sa kaniya sa ayaw at sa gusto niya.

I think I love her. No. I am fucking obsessed with her.

I hired a private investigator to investigate her background and that's when I knew that she is from Cagayan and her mother have heart problems.

So when she rejected my proposal, I did everything to have her.

Binili ko ang buong apartment na inuupuhan niya. I blackmailed the owner of the cafe that she's working at, and I bought a big share in the university that she is studying and as a stockholder when I requested to remove her scholarship they had to do it.

Unfortunately, this woman is a smart and hard headed. She always find ways. I admired her more because of that.

I am ready to make another move to make her life more harder so she would not have a choice but to accept my proposal but she unexpectedly came into my office. Her mother was taken into the hospital and needed an immediate operation. 

That's when I finally got her.

I thought she is a hard one because of her boldness and strong personality but when I saw her cried that is when I saw the other side of her. She may appear strong and unbreakable on the outside but in the inside she is already broken, only holding the pieces together. I will gladly accept those broken pieces of her.