In terms of sex, it doesn't matter if someone has been there, but the coldness is different. He was outside the window yesterday, staring at Wu Xiaowan. After seeing her enter the room with his own eyes, she huddled in a corner by herself, crying with her arms crossed.

Naturally, he thought that kind of thing, women should be particularly disgusted.

In addition, he thought that he was different from other comrades-in-arms, and he was a determined person, so he took a breath and said softly: "No, even if you are married, we can only marry you if you are willing. Have that kind of relationship, and I won't force you, at most a month... no, once a year, not now, I won't let you suffer like that."

Although he often does some specious things Dream, and often frightened by the uncontrollable body.

But Leng Jun firmly believes that he can do what he says.

Just at this moment, the sound of the piano next door stopped, and Chen Siyu was also taken aback for a moment, she thought to herself, what kind of fairy is Leng Jun, who wants to marry her, but doesn't want to sleep with her?

As a woman, she is already active enough. If she wants to be more active, Leng Yan should doubt her character. Once she has sex, if she becomes pregnant, she will not be able to dance.

So, originally Chen Siyu was full of lust and rage, and wanted to have something to do with her boyfriend.

But the cold words also woke her up.

Although the man is very handsome and delicious, but enough is enough, and the energy should be put on work.

After a while, Xuan Ang came back after practicing the piano.

A few days ago, Leng Jun came and left without eating. This time, he had to leave Leng Jun in everything he said. He happened to see that the big cock at home was not pleasing to the eye, so he was going to kill him to reward his brother Leng.

Leng Jun didn't plan to have dinner at his girlfriend's house because he had something to discuss with his grandfather, but when he wanted to leave, Xuan Ang was already chopping up the big cock with a kitchen knife.

A large rooster cannot be boiled in a pot. Chen Siyu chopped half of it first, chopped it into large pieces, marinated it with cooking wine, ginger, sugar, and salt, then picked a piece of chicken breast, added it and mixed it thoroughly. , and then set up another bowl, use starch, flour, and eggs to make a gravy, heat up the oil in the pan, pour half of the oil, first fry the chicken breast, fry it once, fry it twice, and roll it again when it comes out of the pan. Bread crumbs, this is the Bifangtang flavor fried chicken that children will love most in the future.

Then put a thin layer of cornstarch on the large chicken pieces that have been marinated just now, deep-fry them in a pan, heat oil in another pan, add chili and peppercorns, stir-fry the shallots to release the aroma, put the chicken in and fry until cooked.

Two large plates of fragrant, hot chicken came out of the pan.

In addition, I fried a plate of small vegetables grown in the small garden, Xuan Ang's favorite, scrambled eggs with tomatoes, Xuan Ang said triumphantly: "Brother Jun, that little place is enough for me and my sister to eat and drink, it's amazing."

Leng Yan dealt with it very perfunctorily: "Excellent."

Seeing Xuan Ang holding up the thermos cup and drinking water, he asked Chen Siyu in a low voice: "Did he take your cup?" Chen Siyu shook his head

and whispered: "No, I sent him off It's

just a cup. In the consciousness of Leng Jun's generation, it was purchased by the chief himself, which is very important, but Chen Siyu used a thermos cup in his previous life, so he didn't care about it that much.