Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

The old Maotou is a waste, and if it is gone, it will be gone, but Wang Dapao is Maugham's lifeblood.

Seeing that her lifeblood was taken away, she grabbed Xiu'er and whipped her: "You lose money, see if I don't beat you to death." "

Oh my god, don't hit me, be careful your hands hurt." Xiu'er shouted.

The neighbors also persuaded: "The son made a mistake and beat his daughter, Maugham, there is no such thing as you."

No matter the suffering people, they deserve to be respected, but Maugham used her behavior to make everyone hate her.

Chen Siyu couldn't bear it anymore: "Grandma, Xiu'er is always more filial than Da Pao. Since Da Pao has been arrested, let Xiu'er do his job and go to work in a state-owned store, isn't it good?" Wang Xiu'er finally enlightened: "Hey

, That's right, I can be in my brother's class, I don't drink alcohol when I get paid, and I don't waste money on the little pickles, I save money and give it all to my mother!" This is not for

Maugham Sprinkle salt in the wound.

Staring at Chen Siyu with resentful eyes, Maugham always felt that all this had something to do with her, but unfortunately she had no proof.

Patting her chest, she said: "Xiu'er, go to the thought committee and fight to the death. I want to overturn the case!"

As the leader, Gao usually doesn't express his position on things, but he also stood up at this time and said : "Auntie, you are the image of our North City. If you haven't educated your children well, let the government educate you. It's late at night, forget it.

" Just facing them, dare to slander my innocent son, smelly and shameless, no different from landlords and riches in the old society." Maugham said.

How could there be an indiscriminate attack?

If she is not like this, the leaders will do a favor for her pity, and go to the Public Security Bureau to make a deal.

But with her appearance, everyone stopped even helping her.

In the middle of the night, Xiu'er left Maugham on her back, and the old lady's pitiful cries spread throughout the streets and alleys.

Because I have to meet many people tomorrow, Chen Siyu has to finish a whole set of paintings and work overtime all night.

At three o'clock in the morning, Chen Xuanang was sharpening a pencil, and suddenly sighed softly, which reminded Chen Siyu.

She asked: "Xuan Ang, did your mother talk to you about the pre-liberation?"

Chen Xuan Ang shook his head: "No, she never told me anything.

" I'm particularly afraid, afraid that his mother is really an 'enemy agent'.

Chen Siyu was also quite puzzled, because from what she saw, Hu Yin was probably an underground party member, but logically, since she was an underground party before liberation, she should disclose her identity, but why? As soon as she heard that she was about to be liquidated, she committed suicide by swallowing cigarettes.

It stands to reason that an underground party member shouldn't be so cowardly.

There is always something strange about this matter.

"Maugham showed me the evidence." Chen Siyu drew a stroke, and said: "Your mother, although I can't tell if she is an underground party member, I can say responsibly that she is definitely not an 'enemy agent. '."