Chapter 3: First Day in My old School

Hyunjin Pov:

The first day of school this year, boring as always. I only went to school becaus there I can see my friends , they are the only persons that are nice towards me and accepted that I'm bisexuall. Not like my Mom she is homophobic but not my dad he also accepted it and just said " Okay, but I hope this won't change the fact that you're going to take my company over."

Yes, that's my dad he doesn't really care about me he only want me to take over his beloved company. And then there is my little sis, she's perfect, beautiful and intelligent and my mothers little princess.

But I understand it because I also love her, she's the best sister that you can wish for. And she is the same like me bi, but luckily our Mother doesn't know because when she would know , she would put all the blame on me.

I carefully picked my outfit for today as always.

(something like that without the rose (obviously))

Felix Pov:

I liked my new room, it's bigger than the one in Australia. I were so nervous last night that I only slept 3 hours.  The only thing because I'm awake is that I hope to see a special person in school, Hwang Hyunjin. But I'm also very curios if someone recognizes me.

After I changed quickly, I head down to the others, I just ate an apple and drank a glass of orange juice. " Lixie is it true that there are a lot of hot boy's?" Han looks at me with eyes that beg me for a yes.  I nodded and he giggels and makes a sneaky face.

" You will never get one! You're to childish to get one, " Chnagbin exclaimed and the other two agreed with him.

Time skip:

The  school looked the same, like a year ago , memories flashed through my mind , memories of Hyunjin , memories of my bullies and memories of the places where I tried to hide.

" You don't need to be scared  Lixie we will take care of you, hm, okay? And if they try to bully you again then we will protect you . " Chan rubbed my back, gives me his famous dad look and smiled.

We entered the building and walked to the principal office.  Minnie knocked and after a few seconds we walked in. " Welcome boys you must be the new boys from the last year right? Changbin? Seungmin ? Chan ? And ohh Yong- uh - Felix? Haven't you been to this school before?"

" Yes, but can you please order that the teachers to call me Felix not Yongbok, because I hate the name Yongbok? " " Of course I can. I hope you all know the rules of this school ? Yes? Ok here are you're time tables. I heard from your old school that you all are very good stdents so I hope you will stay like this. So you can leave now and I wish you a nice and interesting last year!" ( They only need to go to the principal because they are in the last year )

"ayooo guy's take a look in the first lesson are we all togehter but after that we are all seperated exept of channie and sungie" Seungmin proclaimed.

When we step into the room the first thing we saw was a group of tall boys bullying a girl. All her books and her other things are laying on the floor and nobody dares to help her out or to pick up her belonglings.

Without hesitation I'm going towards the group and start to pick up her things. Within a few seconds someone kicked the books out off my hands," How dare you to help this little whore, piss off when you don't want trouble you newbie!" I knew this voice, of course I knew it, the voice has offend me often enough, it's Jong-Dae's voice Siwon's bestfriend. This year is going to be the best in my whoole life I said sarcastically to myself.

Slowly I stood up and looked directly in his ugly face and say smiling: " I really don't care you motherfucker because I give a fuck of waht you are doing in your free time, do you understand or are you to stupid,hm?" ha his face I wish I could have a picture of this it's just too funny.

He looked like one of this ugly rats. 

He clenched his fists and raised his arm to punch me in my face. When I said " Oh the teacher is here." he looked towards the door but there were no teacher, obviously, I lied. Now I needed al my energy so that I didn't burst out in laughing.

The girl packed her things fast and headed towards her seat. " You bastard you just lied because you are weak so that you can run away but I won't let this happen!" "Hey do not touch our friend!" said Changbin menacingly. Even if he was a little bit small he looked really creepy with his muscels and a face like he's about to kill you.  " The teacher is coming!" someone screamed

I smiled at him and thought: now I have friends and that means that I'm not alone anymore. They won't dare to bully one of us because the others will protect him, in shortform we are save  when it comes to the bullies.

But the best thing is that I've had shown him his place.  With a big smile I and the others went to our seats in the last row and sat down, the other lessons were boring as the first in the breaks and at lunch we just talked about random shit for example about the worst game on the world.

Time skip to the last lesson:

I walked into the big room I weren't sure where to sit becaus there are already many of the other students here only one saet were available. Beside a guy in a black shirt and a gray pants he has also shoulder long raven black hair. I wondered how his face looks like.

After he recognized me he turned around and looked at me.

-------------------------------------------------

Another chapter is finished, yayyyy

Question; Should I let Jimin, Ryujin and Rose appear earlier again or only at the end?