.𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘻𝘦🦪

Start from the beginning

"So how'd it go, yesterday?" Nathaniel asks his girlfriend, walking into class with her and Marc.

"My dad agreed to make Lila my co-model. She's gonna be modeling with me on Saturday this week, AND every other week," Celine groans, sitting down with her boyfriends at their desk.

"That sounds awful as h*ll, I'm so sorry, baby," Marc gives the Gomez-Agreste girl an empathetic look.

"It's fine, I can handle it. They're just photoshoots anyway," Celine shrugs. "It's a good thing she'll only be modeling with me on the weekends."

"Celine~!" Lila came sauntering up to her classmate with a bright expression. "I'm SO excited for us to be modeling together!!" She proclaimed loudly, causing the throuple to cringe.

"You're modeling with Celine, Lila?" Marinette asks with a raised eyebrow, sitting with Alya.

"Yes, of course I am. Mr. Agreste hired me to be a model because of Celine." Lila says.

Chris, sitting with Sabrina, scoffs. "You aren't nearly as gorgeous as Celine to be modeling with her. I don't get why she'd wanna model with an ugly b*tch with sausage hair like you anyway, Rossi."

Lila scowls at him.

Nathaniel and Marc snickered while Celine let out a small giggle.

Lila huffs and storms over to her seat, sitting down, still heated over Chris's insult.

Not long after, Miss Bustier came in and began the lesson.

🌊🐚🦪

The weekend had arrived pretty fast, much to Celine's dismay.

She rode in the Agreste car to the Effiel Tower for her unfortunate photoshoot with Lila.

After arriving, she saw Lila already there in a chair, a female makeup artist adding light touches to her face, making her feel like she was a celebrity.

Celine walked over to the female photographer setting up and smiled at her. "Good morning, Ms. Dominique."

"Good morning, Celine. I'm just setting up for your photoshoot with your co-partner. She's a little strange." Dominique tells Celine, gesturing with her head to Lila.

"What do mean?" Celine rose an eyebrow.

"When I got here to set up, she was already waiting. She told me she had been waiting since nine o'clock because she wanted to be early. She seems punctual, but still, waiting for two hours for a photoshoot is kinda odd." Dominique explains.

"Yeah..." Celine looks over at Lila, who is still getting her face touched up. "Odd..."

🌊🐚🦪

Just as Celine had imagined, her photoshoot with Lila was horrible. She constantly kept getting in front of her, posing and hogging all the attention.

Celine felt bad when Dominique went through the photos with her and Lila. She was barley in any of them!

"Lila, I understand you're very excited for your first photoshoot, but you can't always be in front of Celine blocking her from the camera," Dominique firmly told the Rossi girl.