.𝘰𝘯𝘻𝘦🦪

Start from the beginning

Marc 🖤

Pleeease? We miss you! Since it's the weekend, we wanna have our first date with you 🥺🥺🥺

Celine giggles and texts back.

Celine

I'd love too, boys 😊. I'll have to ask my dad to go out though. Hopefully he'll let me leave

Just as Celine turns off her phone, her book was snatched out of her other hand. "Hey!" She looks up at Adrien, who is glaring down at her. "Adrien, please give me my book back," She stands up, trying to grab the book, but Adrien pulls it away from her.

"No, I wanna see what stupidity you're reading," Adrien looks at the title of the book and scoffs. "The Summer I Turned Pretty? Could you get anymore cringey, Celine?"

"Give me back my book," Celine attempts to grab the book again, but Adrien holds it up high over his head. "Adrien!"

"Back off!" Adrien pushes his half-sister to the ground.

"Ow!" She cries out. Luckily, she didn't get injured.

Adrien rolls his eyes. "God, you're so pathetic, Celine. This isn't even fun anymore," He drops the book at her feet. "Here's your dumb cringey book." He then walks away.

Celine huffs, retrieving her book and getting up. "Jerk," She glares after her half-brother's retreating form.

She breathes off, calming herself down. She wouldn't let Adrien's pettiness get to her today. She was having her first date with her boyfriends, so she'd focus on that!

Hopefully her father would let her out of the house.

🌊🐚🦪

"Gabriel?" Celine opens the door of her dad's atelier.

Gabriel is working on his monitor when she enters. "Celine, perfect timing. Come here, it's about the outfits I'm creating for you."

Celine's eyes brightened and she approaches his side.

"What do you think?" Gabriel gestures to the ocean aesthetic attires on his touchscreen monitor.

"Wow..." Celine was in awe at the outfits. "They're perfect."

"I'm glad you like them," Gabriel felt proud that his daughter liked his designs.

"Could I please go out? I promise I'll be back soon." Celine tells him, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Where are you going?" Gabriel questioned.

"Just to be beach as usual." Celine replies.

"Alright, be back in two hours and have the bodyguard drive you." Gabriel instructs.

Celine smiles and gives him a brief hug. "Thanks you! Bye!" She runs out of the office.

Gabriel continues working with a tiny smile on his face.

"It seems you have a soft spot for her sir," Nathalie says from her desk, typing on her computer with a small smirk.

"Oh hush, Nathalie."