.𝘯𝘦𝘶𝘧🌊

Start from the beginning

Marc 📖🖋

Goodnight, my gorgeous Pearl 😘

Can't wait to see you at school 💕

Celine is touched by her boyfriends' messages and texts them back at a time.

Celine 🌊

Goodnight, Nate. I love you too 😘

Goodnight Marc, I love you too 🥰

Celine, lovestruck, sighs and goes to her bed, placing her phone aside and drifting to sleep, forgetting all about what Adrien said to her and dreaming about her new boyfriends instead.

🌊🐚🦪

The next morning, Celine had gotten up on time, buzzing with excitement as she got ready for the day.

She wanted to look extra good for Marc and Nathaniel, hoping they'd approve. But who was she kidding? They always loved what she wore.

She went down for breakfast in the dining hall and surprisingly saw Adrien sitting down eating his breakfast. "Oh, good morning, Adrien. I didn't think you'd come down to have breakfast with me after, y'know, last night."

Adrien scoffs. "You must be delusional to think I came down here to have breakfast with you. Today, I just felt like doing so. Not everything has to be about you."

Celine's mood slightly wavers at his words, but she pushes them out of her mind, thinking about Marc and Nathaniel instead.

Excited to hurry up and see them, she sat down and began eating swiftly.

Adrien looks at her with repulsion at the pace she was eating. "Slow down, will you? Have some manners and quit eating like you haven't been fed for days."

"Leave me alone, Adrien. I'm in a good mood today, please don't ruin it." Celine requested, then continued eating her food.

Adrien was speechless that the French-Venezuelan talked back to him for once.

He chose not to retaliate and stayed quiet as he ate his food, irritated that Celine had the guts to talk back to him.

🌊🐚🦪

While in the backseat with his half-sister, Adrien noticed her constantly shifting in her seat in a thrilled manner. He also noticed the outfit she was wearing.

Not that he cared, but this outfit she was wearing seemed more... sultry. It was as if she was making an effort to impress someone.

Adrien's face scrunched up in distaste at this thought. "Did you seriously have to put that on? Have you no shame?" He asked Celine.

"I'm sorry?" She was confused at his question.

"You look like a cheap hooker." Adrien said blunty. "You could've at least put on something more decent."

Celine's lips trembled at this degrading words. She could already feel tears forming, but she refused to let them, blinking her eyes rapidly and looking out the window to distract herself from the filthy sentence her half-brother uttered.