.𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘵 🐚

Start from the beginning

"Really? With who?" Chris rose an eyebrow.

"With us," Nathaniel suddenly inserted himself into the conversation, coming up the stairs with a scowling Marc.

The bisexual couple heard everything Chris said to their darling. HIM? Go on a date with their pearl? Ha! What an unfunny joke. Celine was way too good for Chris and completely out of his league. There was no way they'd allow the blonde to go out with Celine.

"Oh great, the gays are here," Chris rolls his eyes. "I don't understand why you two are always clinging to Celine all the time, she can take care of herself. Don't you have better things to do? Like suck each other off?" He smirks at the boys.

"Chris!" Celine stares at the Bourgeois boy in disbelief. She couldn't believe he just said that! "Don't speak to them that way!"

"You're always defending them, so typical of you, Celine. It's not like I'm saying anything wrong, I bet they do suck each other off." Chris says.

"Yes, we do, Chris," Marc admits, holding Nathaniel's hand. "We do. You got a problem with that?"

Chris gags. "Whatever,"

"Leave Celine the h*ll alone Chris. You and your b*tch slave since she can't seem to stop glaring at Celine." Nathaniel calls Sabrina out.

Sabrina drops her glare when Chris turned her attention to her. "I wasn't glaring at her, there was just something in my eye." She lies, pushing up her glasses on her nose.

"Yeah, right, Raincomprix. F*ck off. Both of you." Marc glowers at the duo.

Chris rolls his eyes. "Whatever. What plans do you two have with Celine, anyway?"

"None of your business, now get lost." Nathaniel snaps.

Chris scoffs and turns away. "Let's go, Sabrina."

Sabrina glares at Celine a final time before hurrying after her best friend.

"Why does she keep giving me such cold looks? I've never done anything to her." Celine frowns unhappily, rubbing her arm.

"She's jealous of you, Pearl. She's had the biggest crush on Chris since kindergarten and he's never been interested in her. Now you come along and steal his attention, and she hates you for that." Marc explains.

"But she doesn't have to be jealous of me, I don't like Chris." Celine says.

Nathaniel shrugs. "She doesn't care."

"Oh, well I'll have to tell her she has nothing to worry about when I get the chance." Celine said. She then remembers her daydream between her and the boys yesterday and blushes, turning away and walking into the courtyard.

Marc and Nathaniel exchanged looks and catch up with her.

"Listen, Celine," Marc spoke.

"About yesterday... we didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. It wasn't our intention." Nathaniel explains.

"We're sorry if we made you feel uncomfortable." Marc apologizes.