.𝘥𝘦𝘶𝘹🦪

Start from the beginning

"What are you looking at, sister?" Adrien's voice dripped with venom at the last word as he went up the stairs past her.

Celine wanted to call after him, but didn't want to aggravate him any further. She played with her seashell locket around her neck before she opened it.

In the locket was a picture of her and her beautiful mother before she became ill.

Celine sighs, ignoring the sound of Adrien slamming his door.

"I miss you, mom..."

🌊🐚🦪

"Are you ready?" Celine heard Gabriel ask from behind her. She looked in her vanity mirror, smoothing down the fabric of the outfit she was wearing and adjusting the seashell hair clip in her head.

Today was her first day at a new public school. Back at her old school before her mother's passing, she was a social butterfly, but now, she wasn't so sure anymore.

She was quiet, more timid and kept to herself. She wanted to break out of that shell before it was too late to do so, she wanted to have friends again, maybe even find love.

She wanted the life of the happy and carefree girl she was before the woman she loved most in her life left her.

She turned to face her father, giving him a small nod. "Yeah, I'm ready. How do I look?"

Gabriel gives her a mouth-closed smile. "Gorgeous."

Celine smiles softly at his words.

🌊🐚🦪

Adrien had a deep scowl on his face as he was being driven to school by hos bodyguard. But not because of school, oh no, it was because of the illegitimate half-sister sitting across from him.

He absolutely hated that Celine would be attending his school, and what's worse, she'd be in his class!

"Um, I'm really excited to be starting public school with you, Adrien." Celine attempted to make conversation.

Adrien stayed quiet, looking out the window. He didn't want to talk to the brat that his father clearly favored over him, his full-blooded heir.

"Do you have any friends in your class? Maybe you could introduce me to them." Celine still tried to chat with him, giving him a tranquil smile.

"Introduce yourself to them or find friends of your own." Adrien snaps, glaring at her through the window.

He saw her smile drop and felt smug that he ruined her mood.

Good, maybe she'd stop talking to him, and she did.

🌊🐚🦪

After arriving at school, Celine smiled up at the fancy building.

"Wow, it's pretty." She says. She gasped when she felt Adrien grab her arm just then and turned to him. "What're you-"

"When you come into class, don't tell anyone you're my sister, and DON'T say your last name is Gomez-Agreste. Your last name is only Gomez, do you understand?" The supermodel narrows his eyes at Celine, tightening his grip on her.