Chapter 18-secrets on secrets

Yns pov
Im scared,I dont want to be here any more.Eveyday I am interrogated asking about my hybrid side.I havent cracked yet.

Well my hybrid side is kinda comeing out.Well mostly my ender side.I can teleport abit,and feel some lumps in my back probally wings and I am contoling the levitation from my wither side.Then my wings should come though.

"How we doing yn."I tuned as saw the bundle of joy Tubbo well not so happy the only happy person was probally Fundy as Wil was a shit dad.He looked up to Slachtt more."I am ok Tubbo my back kills also sucks how there are no other ender dragon,wither hybrids."

Tubbo nodded then asked me"So how everything else going well teleportion I mean?"I then teleported behind Tubbo. "I can still only teleport small distances I still have no clue how I got from Phil's to Tommy's fight."

I let out a chuckle and then Fundy appeared"Yn Slachtt wants you." I sighed"FUCK I JUST WANT ONE DAY OFF!" I yelled into the air then looked at Tubbo"I will see you later ok Tubs." He nodded and walked of somewhere as I went to be interrogated....agian

Tubbo's pov
Sorry yn I would bring you but Wilbur said not to.I walked toward there base know as Pogtopia.

I finally made it there and went inside and yelled out"Hello Tommy,Wilbur im here!"I yelled and heard it echo and then someones heavy footsteps in the ravine.

"TUBBO YOUR HERE!"Tommy yelled and ran up to me hugging me tightly.I hugged back as Wilbur appeared."Give the kid some space Toms you'll kill him."

Tommy let me go and backed up abit "So hows yn?" Tommy asked me impatiently."Well there happyish probally more scared than anything as there ender side is comeing out abit."I saw Wilbur roll his eyes as if yn was being stupid.

"Well they will be fine but we have the best person to help us!"He said while clapping there hands"WE HAVE THE BALDE!"Tommy yelled then Techno walked out "Hi Tubbo."He said and waved at me.I waved back

"Wilbur i need to talk to you."I said  and me and Wilbur walked to a different room."So Tubbo whats up." I sighed"Wil what you are doing is sick think about it you Tech and Tommy are here while yn is suffering in Manberg they cant lie forever if Slachtt finds out any of there hybred side comes out they go back to Dream!"

I was mad not mad pissed.They were so close to cracking and giveing up."What do you want me to do about it."I was shocked Wilbur would say that"Let me bring them here please Wilbur they need a break!"

Wilbur sighed"Fine bring them I guess."I nodded and ran out"I WILL BE BACK SOON!"I yelled running out to go get yn.

yn's pov
Fucking Slachtt,I hate him i am a prisoner here all he says is 'yn are you trying' or 'yn dont fucking lie to me' what a dick.

"Yn,yn I need to talk to you!"I turned and saw Tubbo he looked out of breath."Whats up Tubs."He got to me grabbed my hands and ran in the direction he came from"No questions lets go!"

He then grabbed my hand and started pulling me along well running with me easyily keeping up.We where running though a forest and had not stopped I was really confused"Tubbo have you ran us out here just to go back?" "Nope we are here."

He looked proud."Wow a wall and what make this wall cool?"Tubbo moved some rocks and there was a staircase.We went down there and we were in a base well more of a ravine turned into a base.

"IM BACK!"Tubbo yelled into the emteyness then footsteps?Then the best things I seen Tommy"OMXD TOMMY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I yelled and ran to hug him he hugged back"Great to see you yn hows the drunken bitch." I didnt ancwer I was scared if I let go I would loose him.

"Yn im not going anywhere you can let go its fine."I slowly let go of Tommy and walked back abit. "Ahhh yn its a... pleasure."I knew that voice anywhere it was Wilbur."Wilbur I was hopeing you were dead."I replied in a monotoned voice.

"Now yn just remember we could easyily hand you over to Dream."Ug Technoblade of course hes here."Oh Techno pleasure."I said sarcasticaly."So what is this place its really cool." 

"We call it pogtopia as its poggers!"I nodded I would love to live here it looks amazing."So what happens here?" I looked at Tubbo as he should have my ancwers" Well I give info about Manberg and stuff oh theres an festival comeing up."

I nodded and stood to the side while they were talking festival that not normal.Its Slachtt hes never nice.Somethings not right.

"Well as fun as this I think im gonna go bye!"Tommy waved goodbye and me and Tubbo left"So how was it seeing eveyone again?"Tubbo asked me I shrugged"It was nice I missed Tommy but I really wish Techno and Wilbur liked me I dont know what I did but I wish I did."

Tubbo looked at me and hugged me  I hugged back we stood there for a moment  but we had to go back to Manberg and work on the festival.

YAY another chapter done  hope you all enjoyed it happy birthday Techno to we all miss you a lot but yeah its currently 7 minutes past midnight and yeah I am going to bed remember to eat,drink and sleep and i love you all.
word count-902