Chapter 10-White flags

An-read till the end  and my tictok will be at the end also TW-sweraing,fighting

No-ones pov
After yn came back with the news of the war Wilbur started to prepare.Now istead of undertaining yn they where being overtrained it seemed like Wil wanted them on the front lines in this war putting them in the most danger.

They got eveyone their own L'manberg uniform including yn making them ecstatic and boosting there self esteem.

Yns pov
Its been a few months and I am exhausted I barley get any sleep anymore as I allways being overworked by Wil.He wakes me up early in the morning and lets me stop late at night around 2/3 AM.

After another late night Wilbur told me "You can have the week of I guess. DONT cause problems."I sighed and went to my room and collapsed on my bed without changeing out of my training clothes and passed out as soon as my head hit my pillow.

I woke up at 2 PM and went to get breakfast or lunch.I went and I saw Wilbur and Niki.I got some food and sat down next to Niki.As me and Niki were talking I felt butterflies in my stomach.I had always said I was straight that I only liked boys but Niki made me feel different but why.

"Yn?Are you ok you seem zoned out."I snapped out my trance."Y-Yeah I am great.And I feel great I could do a cartwheel."I then stood up to try and do one and fell on my face. I stood up and ran away with my face blushing.

Who could I talk to about this then it came to me the queen herself Eret.I started to look around and found Aimsey."Aimsey do you know where Eret is I need to talk to them." "No....Oh now I do she is over there."I turned around and saw him looking abit suspicious but I thanked Aimsey and ran to him

"Hey Eret can we talk."She seemed abit jumpy and nervous and I was abit confused."Umm yeah whats up." I took a deep breath."Well I know you are bi and go by all pronouns and I am haveing a crisis." Eret was nodding along so I countinued."So there is a girl and whenever I am around her my stomach gose all funny and I dont know why." Eret looked at me and smiled at me "Well yn you my friend are in love." He told me with a smirk.I started to.shake my head."No,no,no,no I dont think its that."Eret gave a slight chuckle."Ok think of it like this,your brain and your heart and your friends."He started where the fuck is this going."Now your brain is the homophobic friend telling you that you  an only date boys but your heart is the one who says gose for whoever you love so listen to your heart."

I sighed sort of understanding what he said "Well how do I know who I love." She then gave of another smirk."Well have you ever liked or even had a crush on a boy."I went to say yes but stopped myself.Now I think about it I realised no I hadn't not once."Well my friend that would mean you might be a lesbian but thats up to you to find out."  (A/N IDK HOW ELSE TO SAY IT)I smiled I always knew I was non binary but never though I was well a lesbian I guess.

"Thank you so much Eret."I hugged him but she seemed to tense up.I pulled out of the hug and he looked....guilty?He realised I saw his face and he put on a obvious fake smile"No problem yn happy to help."He walked away and I stood there in confusion what was he hideing.

A 2 hours later

It was 4PM and I wanted go on a walk with Tommy.I found him and he was by himslef training."Hey Toms!" I yelled he turned around and shot an arrow at me.I dogged it and said jokingly."Oh no do you hate me to now Tommy." Tommy shook his head rapidly"No of course not please dont think that."He looked like he was on the verge of tears.

Tommys pov
I felt like I was going to cry do they really think that"Hey,hey,hey dont cry it was a joke."She gave me a hug and I hugged back."Sorry yn this war has put me on edge."I felt them hug me tighter it was nice."Hey do you want to go on a walk Tommy."I nodded."Ok do you want to grab your wepons."