Twitter Trolls and Teja reaction

Start from the beginning

Ritz " u ignore them, get ready "

He walked outside and talked with the team to never mention anything to her. They agreed and he wasn't sure how long he is going to keep her in dark regarding this.

She walked in her naagin attires covered with her shrug and a third grade worker from the set laughed mockingly at her looking at her dress.

Worker " Ghumte hai ladko ki sath, Sab karti hai phir yahan ache ladki bante hai.. Wah "

He was mocking at her to his friend, he thought no one heard as she was walking away but teju listened it and frowned. There were no other artist, only she was around, ritesh asked her to be fast and she walked inside the set. Mehek hugged her immediately and she was confused, she thought may be she missed her.

Teja " are I just went for 4 days and you guys missed me this much "

Mehek broke the hug " how can u be so strong even after all this, I am really proud of u "

Teju " what happened mehek "

Mehek " u dont know ? "

Teju turned to ritesh who was tensed now, he said " leave it teju.. Nothing important "

Teju glared him and she looked at mehek " tujhe meri kasam, bolo "

Mehek said her everything, how she is being trolled for everything and how they r talking nonsense over her and karan relationship, they r even bringing karan and his ex girlfriend saying he deserves such girl for cheating over his ex.

Teju was shocked to the core and she immediately logged in to her twitter, she saw many hateful comments, she have been abused before also by some toxic people but this they even morphed her pictures and slut shaming her. Some women were also questioning her character and supporting the trollers, she was heart broken to see many articles bringing this to limelight and some even questioning karan in this, like how can he send her like this, Y didn't he oppose, he didn't get possessive. An article also quoted that this relationship is for fame and they r having fun with other people, all this broke her. Many hateful vulgar memes and quote tweets.

She ran to her vanity and locked it,she sat down and cried harder. She never imagined that people can stopped this low, they even posted a nude pictures of someone and morphed her face in it, all this made her feel disgust and she started throwing everything. She was scratching her skin, she was hating herself after seeing all those tweets and comments.

Ritesh got tensed and he called karan immediately...

......................................................................

Karan reached her set and he immediately ran towards her vanity. Ritesh told whatever happens and his eyes were blazing like fire. He asked ritesh to sumon the person who was talking non sense about her.

He moved to the vanity door and knocked it slowly " teju, Bby sunny here...open the door my baby.. Aapka sunny agaya hai "

She didn't open and he could hear her sobs that were breaking his heart every passing minute.

Karan " jaan.. Please open the door.. I m here baby. Let me in darling.. My baby, aapko apne sunny ka kasam "

The door opened and he entered, she was a mess, her devasted look was messing his mind as well, he immediately hugged her tight and she broke down in his arms. She was crying harder and he felt his eyes tearing up.

Karan " teju.. Shh..shh.. Baby kuch nahi hua.. Aap meri sherni haina, aise nahi rote hai baby. U know they r jobless right, they r brainless fucking idiots and you don't have to cry for thier stupid acts my love "