An angry and violent father, a neglectful mother and a brother that seemed to serve as a reminder of how much wasted potential she truly is. Walls with cobwebs on their corners, a leaking roof and a garden where even the most persistent flowers refusde to grow. That was the place she called home. That was her family; it was small and broken and no amount of wishes on shooting stars could have fixed it, but it was all she has. How could she not love it?

Artemisia (or "Archie", as people would soon be calling her) was never as intelligent or as talented in magic as her twin brother. And yet, as if the universe wanted to be as cruel as possible, she was sorted into Ravenclaw—the house believed to have the smartest and most capable witches and wizards. No longer able to cling to her brother or her only friend, Archie spent the first four years in Hogwarts as an invisible girl, a ghost of a person. A teenage girl is both the best and the worst thing a person can be and at age fourteen, Archie realized that she was all alone; a waste of space, the stupid Ravenclaw no one ever talks to.

The universe threw her a bone in the form of a teenage werewolf and his ragtag group of troublemaking friends. And even though Archie despised them all, she could not resist the opportunity that rose as she found out about their secret plan to become Animagi. She could not resist the chance to prove to the world—but mostly to herself—that she was capable, she was smart, she had a purpose and if it took committing a crime with the Marauders, then so be it!

Artemisia Snape simply refused to stay a background character for the rest of her life.

ARTEMISIA "ARCHIE" SNAPE / Millie Brady
art-eh-mee-shee-ah

ARTEMISIA "ARCHIE" SNAPE / Millie Bradyart-eh-mee-shee-ah

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

. . . . . .

❝There's thing I want to say to you, but I'll just let you live.❞

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

&&

The Marauders era characters / As Described.

♰ welcome to the james potter fic i've tried publishing three seperate times

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

welcome to the james potter fic i've tried publishing three seperate times. this is the updated version of the first fic i ever wrote in this account. back then, it was called mirrorball, archie's name was percy (and later, theo) and she was a tonks, not a snape. it was basically an entirely different story and yet the core of archie's character remains the same. she is one of my favourite ocs ever; a poor, socially anxious monica geller variant with anger issues that she struggles with and severe insecurities that keep her from being happy! add a shitty family background and you're here. shes so the archer coded it actually hurts.

so... yeah, shes a snape. do i hate snape? yes. do i think he's a pathetic incel and would i spit on his grave if i could? yes. however, with this fic ill try portraying him as realistically as possible. he was written as a complex character and im not planning on reducing him to a villain caricature just because i dont like him. him and archie have a very complex relationship but i think its one of the most interesting parts of the story so i hope you appreciate that as well!

disclaimer, the harry potter universe is the property of jk rowling (the disgusting transphobe who put a lot of her prejudices into her story so consume her content with your critical thinking cap on pls!). i don't own anything besides my original character(s), my interpretations of the canon characters and archie's storylines.

warnings, the story mentions domestic violence (though not graphically written) and the effects it would have on a kid who was abused by their parents.

dedications, cupidsrot tartagllias bIoodforbIood rhaenryas sunexits marsriot swanism girlplights frivolouse -prongslover

thank you for reading! <3

Hell or High Water.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें