Ch 5

"Dr. O'Malley, are you there?"

Tia's father arrived with her in the hospital, as expected.

Doctors in this world are similar to oriental medicine doctors, they decocted and grind medicinal herbs and use them as medicines, and some doctors have mysterious powers that are sometimes called healing powers, they are similar to the priests seen in novels.

As soon as they entered the small building, even those who did not know the smell of medicinal herbs will know that this place is a clinic.

"Dr. O'Malley!"

As you can tell from the smell of herbs, Lombardy's doctor, Dr. O'Malley, was an electronic type of clinician. [1]

"What are you doing here, Gallahan?"

From the inside, the door of the lab was opened and a man with a more suspicious impression walked out.

He was a tall man who looked roughly in his late forties.

"Florentia is injured, can you take a look at her?"

At my father's words, Dr. O'Malley looked at her.

If she was injured enough to bring to the clinic, a child should have been crying, instead she looked at the doctor.

"How did this happen?"

Tia sat in a chair, looked at the wound, and Dr. O'Malley frowned.

It was because the wound was more severe than she thought.

"I fell over."

She questioned why it looked like the same wound as her old wound.

"Your knee may hurt from now."

She realized it was originally the place where she fell and was injured on her birthday.

When she tried to grow without scars, she ended up getting something similar.

However, it wasn't broken anywhere, and unlike Tia, her father nodded his head, and his face became worried

"Who?"

It would be upsetting to seeing scars on his daughter's body.

her father's big hand stroked her head heavily.

Dr. O'Malley looked at the interaction happily for a moment, then took out a strange potion and smeared it over her wound.

"And are you in pain again, young lady?"

Honestly, it's a bit awkward to hear the drama of respect for the first time in a long time.

Right.

Tia felt like this before her father died.

she reached out to Dr. O'Malley with her left arm, which was more wounded than my knee.

The doctor, who saw her swollen wrist, knocked his tongue unwittingly.

"Who did it Tia?"

her father asked in an angry low voice.

Probably it was because of Belsach and Astalliu, who made her wrists like this.

It seemed to her that He was going to go to the parents of the child who is responsible for it.

But I replied in the same tone as before.

"I fell over."

"Tia-."

her father was upset, but she pretended not to notice.