Ch 2

"Father?"

Tia could see a brown-haired man in his late twenties reading a book.

"Fathe-?, not Dad?"

The green eyes that resembled hers looked at her.

"What's wrong, Tia?"

As she heard the voice that she had remembered distinctly, she got goosebumps on her arms.

Is this for real? The smell of books and the ambience of the library were way too clear to be considered a mere memory before dying.

Tia tried to figure out the situation by blinking several times.

Why is she suddenly standing in the library of the mansion, when she had been waiting for her death due to being hit by a carriage?

Why is the bookshelf so big and why is the desk so high?

"Tia?"

When was the last time someone had called her so affectionately?

she felt like she was about to cry as she looked at the familiar green eyes.

her father was the young man that she had remembered in her memories.

"Tia, are you alright?"

she don't know what the hell was going on, but first she need to get out of this place.

"Wait a minute. Can I go to my room?"

her father, who had tilted his head, gave her a nod while closing his eyes in relief.

"Yes, you can. Do you want me to come with you?"

"N-no! I can go alone!"

"Haha. You're more energetic today. Then, please be carefull."

"Yup. I'll be right back. Stay here for a moment!"

Saying that, Tia started running.

As she looked around at the library while running, it seemed to have retained its old look.

It was the appearance before she became the librarian and changed it efficiently.

It's strange! Really strange!

As she ran out of the library, a familiar yet unfamiliar hallway greeted her.

her room was too far, so she entered a random room as its door was open.

The room with a single bed and simple furniture looked like it didn't belong to anyone.

she thought it was the guest room, but that wasn't important right now.

It was impossible to count the number of vacant rooms in the mansion, to the point it almost seemed like a village.

"Mirror! Yes, mirror!"

Fortunately, she was able to find a full-length mirror placed in the corner of the room.

It didn't seem that far. But strangely, she had to take several steps to reach it.

And the moment she stood in front of the mirror, she could see why.

"Why am I so small?!"

Tias body was ridiculously small, and couldn't even fill a third of the full-length mirror which was made to fit the height of an adult.

Looking down, she could see two small hands that looked like maple leaves, a baby belly and a tiny pair of feet.

"How old am I now?"