Fourth was giggling looking at Gulf. Janie and Nine were crying.

"What do you want to say baby? Slowly na.." Nine said when he noticed that Gulf looked like want to say something.

With all the energy that left, Gulf mouthed "I love you.." And he smiled while he cried.

"I love you too baby.. Please.. Wake up na.. We need you.. Fourth need you.. I need you.. Please Gulf.." Nine caressed Gulf cheeks.

Fourth was already in Janie's embrace now.

"Oppa..." Janie called him. Gulf averted his eyes to Janie. Then mouthed again.

"Take care of them.. For me.." Then he slowly closed his eyes.

"No... No.. Gulf... Baby... Open your eyes... Open your eyes Gulf..!!" Nine screamed now.

Janie rushed outside to call the doctor. When the doctor came and examined him, the machine was already in a flat line.

"I'm sorry Sir.. We lost him.."

" Time death 13.40 pm." The nurse said.

"NO!!!! GULF!!! WAKE UP! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!!! NOOOOO...!!GULF...COME BACK NAAA......." Nine shouted in agony. He cried hard. Janie was no different. She was in agony losing her brother.

The nurse had to take Fourth outside because he started to cry seeing his father cried.

****

Nine was so broken. He lost the man he love forever. When Gulf opened his eyes, it was like he want to say goodbye to them.

Gulf's parents wanted him to be buried in his homeland, in Seoul. So they brought Gulf's body to Seoul.

A week after the funeral, Nine, Janie and Fourth came back to Thailand. The news of Gulf's death is reached to Nine parents.

They came visited to say their condolences to their son for the first time after they apart.

But Nine didn't let them entered his house. His mother was crying and asked his forgiveness but Nine still didn't budge. He left them there at the gate.

Janie saw them leave from the balcony. She felt sorry to them but if she remembered their treatment for her brother, they deserved what they got right now.

Janie then fulfilled her promise to her brother, she took care of Fourth and Nine so well. She loved them.

When Fourth five years old, Nine had asked to marry her. But Janie didn't want that. She felt like she betrayed her brother if she marry Nine. Even her parents said so, she still didn't want. She felt content being Fourth's 'mom' with this status.

Fourth didn't knew that Janie wasn't his biological mother even after Janie's death in a car crash with Fourth when he was ten years old.

Then.. Two years after Janie's death, Nine met with Baifern in his friend's wedding, Arm. He married a man named Porsche that turned out to be Baifern ex-husband.

They hit it off after that and found out they have so much in common. They dated for a year. Nine told everything about his past relationship to her and so did Baifern. They decided to marry after a year of dating.

End of flashback

Nine jolted up when Baifern wake him up. He was still in the study room.

"You fell asleep here, Hun?" Baifern asked her husband lovingly.