Beginning

The Sylverian world consists of five different lands. Lands that have mages that can produce and emit magic power. Magic power that they use for their daily lives and missions. They were required to apply the magic they had learned in a way that promoted peace and preserved the tranquility of their world.

Tamora. Tamora is the biggest land on Sylverian. It is situated in Sylverian's center. The King and Queen are at the top of their country's hierarchy. They respected their leaders greatly and adhered to a set of regulations.

Salla. It is situated in Sylverian's eastern region. This place is quite chilly. Although there is no authority, the populace ensures their own tranquility.

Namorn. It is situated in Tamora's northern region. They have a structure similar to Tamora's, with the King and Queen ruling the land. The majority of the mages here have light magic, wherein all the living things that are from here are made of light except for the people.

Bora. The town of Bora is situated in Namorn's northern region. The most remote region in Sylverian. Despite the fact that they lack a hierarchy, they took care to maintain their peace.

Nama. Nama is located in the southern part of Salla. Despite not being overpopulated, they still manage to create a beautiful land. They don't have a hierarchy but maintain their private land's serenity.

These lands are filled with mages with different magical abilities. However, among these magics, there are four rare ones that only four people possess. These rare magics can be passed from one person to another or from generation to generation.

Creation magic. This form of magic allows the user to create anything to shape various entities, from creatures to objects. The types or shapes of entities that could be created are limitless, according to their users and their purpose.

Destruction magic. The power to utilize magic to cause destruction. Users can nullify and destroy any magical attacks and discharge them within an area. To utilize this magic, the users can simply wave the assault away or use their hands or eyes to destroy the magic.

Replication magic. The ability to copy the magic of anything and anyone. The user can copy the magic or magical effects of anything and anyone and use them for their own purposes.

Healing magic. The user can use magic to heal others or themselves. Its efficiency depends on the amount of magic being used or the level of mastery of the user.

These are the rarest magics in the Sylverian world, which only four people possess. However, the amount of magic may vary according to the person who possesses it.