Rukmini and satyabhama looked at Krishna who smiled calmly "that means you aren't from kalyuga. You were originally supposed to be born in dwapar but due to a curse, you were sent to kalyuga and when you turned eighteen, I brought you back to your home so that you can fill the purpose of you life. You are not an ordinary person Mayuri, you were born to wed the Pandavas as whole." Krishna declared and Mayuri looked at him with widened eyes. She could not muster words to speak and rukmini took her hand in hers.

"Pandavas are the reincarnations of the former indras and you are the sachi they need"

Hearing the huge revelation she felt confused with everything "I do not get it bhabhi, can you explain it?" She questioned wiping away her tears.

"Not everything needs to be explained, sometimes the answers are found on own. They will be found on your own when the time comes, for now there is one thing you need to do. Accept your feelings for them wholeheartedly my dear" satyabhama replied and Mayuri kept silent, she instantly felt a huge burden lifted from her heart. She felt alive and free.

"I have decided it, I'm ready for my swayamvar" Mayuri declared looking into the eyes of Krishna. Seeing the pleased look in his eyes, she instantly knew she took the right decision and the destiny will bring justice to her love.
________________

Bheem's pov
When jyesth had to marry panchal princess, I could see the clear hesitance in his eyes. The guilt of the same thing I held in my eyes when i married hidimba.

I felt that I have done wrong to Mayuri, from the very first day I saw her i knew I had to protect her from everything. I never realised that urge turning into love. All these months I kept longing for her and marrying hidimba was a difficult choice.

I respect and cherish hidimba deeply but my heart was filled with unexplainable pain when I had to leave her and ghatotkach, my actions had caused great pain to many people in my life and for that I'll always be ashamed.

I know my brothers are also in love with Mayuri. Including jyesth who held unsaid feelings in his eyes. Though we never expressed to each other but I'm sure all of us are aware of each other's feelings towards her. I have always been possessive of people I love but for Mayuri, I'm ready to let her go with the one she is happy.

Hastinapur is now aware that we are alive, I could Imagine duryodhan yelling and screaming. My fist automatically clenched at the his thought. Wanting nothing but to tear him apart for causing pain to mata and my brothers.

Author's pov

"Aryaputr" the five brothers heard panchal Kumari calling out to jyesth who was in his own deep thoughts. They were all staying in panchal for meantime before they leave for Hastinapur.

"Yes panchali?" Yudhishthir questioned back his voice hoarse and dull. Panchali noticed the pain in yudhishthir's eyes, the same way hidimba noticed it in bheem's eyes. Her action immediately made Bheem remember confessing to her about Mayuri and hidimba was nothing but understanding, she didn't blame Mayuri for anything rather she encouraged bheem to leave everything on fate. At that time he wondered how could she be so selfless?

"I want to know what's bothering you my lord, not just you but also Bheem, Arjun, sahadev and nakul." She questioned calmly worry laced in her eyes. None of them replied anything until nakul spoke

"It's nothing bhabhishree, what made you ask that"

Draupadi gave a calm smile to them before shaking her head chuckling
"I see you all brothers shared the same quality of hiding your emotions"

Her remark made them all look at her
With a embarassed smile "Is it about yadav Kumari?" She softly questioned which made them shook.

'how does she know?' was the only thing running in their heads.

"Worry not, I have heard that her swayamvar will be held in two days. Arya, I think you should take part in. Not just you but Arjun, bheem nakul and sahadev should also go." She advised which made them give her a bewildered look.

"Kuch cheezen gupt rehne par bhi bahar prakat hote he Hain. Mujhe shama kijiye ki Maine aapke aur yadav Kumari Mayuri ke patr padhliye the." She explained. "Panchali-" when yudhishthir began with worry trapped in his eyes for how she would feel.

(Some things cannot stay hidden, forgive me that I read yours and yadav kumari mayuri's letters.)

"No Arya, for me my happiness is now with you and your family. I do not know which one of you would win her hand but I never wish for ill between me and her nor between you all. Please panduputron, for once follow your heart" draupadi stated with a sweet smile while her eyes held hundreds of emotions. At that moment, the Pandavas were determined including yudhishthir who seemed to take a big decision in his mind.

Kunti, hidimba, draupadi proved the selflessness is the greatest quality you can hold in your life. Jealousy, hatred, greed are the illusions in life and our minds the illusionist drifting us away from the supreme truth.

__________

You guys the next chapter is the most awaited one, finally they will be one .

So what's the big decision yudhishthir will be taking in the next chapter? The very same decision which he took in the orignal Mahabharata.

I love panchali so much bruh😭😭😭

I feel like I'm kinda rushing the chapters.