Food Court

a/n: This is short and pretty much filler sorry 😭

////////////////////////////////////////

"Well I mean," Martha still had food in her mouth. "You could just do a gender reveal party, with all the explosions and pretty pink pollution." She finished. Deejayne responded, "We can put Puff in a box with some pink balloons and give her a sign that says 'It's a Girl!'"

Puff was stressfully shaking her foot under the food court table. "We could ask Benatar for help, he knows right?" Martha added. "Maybe, bu-" Deejayne was cut off by Tig interjecting. "Maybe we should ask Puff what she has in mind before getting ahead of ourselves?"

The two looked at her. "Maybe.." Martha awkwardly smiled. Everyone at the table turned their attention to Puff, who sat stress eating cheap mall chinese food. "I think..I don't think I want something dramatic, I just don't know what to say, I'm worried with how they'll react and what if they kick me out and I get eaten alive by crows because they sense my weakness!?" Puff yelped. "I don't think crows are gonna eat you.." Tig reasoned. The other two chuckled and snorted under their breath. "How do you know? It's possible, I'm very weak."

"Well why don't you come out to the others how you came out to Ben?" Martha remarked, no longer giggling.

"Yeah, that could work, I'm sure my cousin would be supportive anyway." Deejayne added.

"No, I mean maybe but, how will the internet react? What will my identity mean for YFM?" She asked. "Do you really think your fans are cishet?" Martha laughed, though she was genuine in her words. "Fair point, but I'm still worried. I don't think I'm ready." Puff grumbled.

"That's okay!" Tig reassured, smiling. "Take your time, I get it."