Rare Tig W

Puff tapped her finger on the table impatiently on the table. She was in the house of Tig ol' Bitties herself, well, her actual name was Tig Bellmoss but her nickname was more memorable. Puff and her had been dating on and off for a while, before agreeing to stay friends. Everytime they did date it ended in dramatic or somewhat comedic ways. But if it weren't for Tig, Puff wouldn't have really valued actual romance, so she was grateful they met each other.

Tig had been the only other person Puff trusted with her identity, as it was something they had in common, along with their shared interest in shitty dramas and watching people walk into Walmart at midnight. Tig walked into the room with the sound of her boots stomping a bit as she struggled to carry the apparent bags in her arms. Makeup bags, that's why Puff came over in the first place. She couldn't exactly buy makeup without the others getting suspicious, but she still wanted to try cosmetics.

The other carelessly dropped the things she carried onto the dining room table before sitting down next to her friend. She grabbed the hand mirror from the pile and looked at the reflection. "Shit I smeared my lipstick." Tig says. "It's fine, anyways, you." She grabs Puff by the back of the head pushing her closer and grabs a bag and shifts through it. "I'm not great at doing this on other people...yeah this matches your skin I think." Tig speaks while pulling out a foundation, an almost perfect match, from amongst the multitude of other colors in the bag, all slightly different shades.

She grabs a brush saying "Just stay the hell still."

There's a lot of smearing and brushing as Tig stays concentrated before breaking the silence.

"You know, I'm sure my friends would be supportive. Not sure about yours though. You met Deejayne and Martha, right?"

"I don't think I've met a Martha.." Puff mumbles.

Tig puts down the brush fumbling in the various bags and grabbing something. "Oh, yeah she's got pink hair, has a dog. The dogs named Plankton, Deejayne calls the dog Lil Puta. She owns a shit ton of dresses too."

"Oh her, yeah I didn't know her name but she's nice. I don't think Deejayne likes me at all though."

Puff's friend scoffs. "She doesn't, she actually kinda regrets being harsh after I told her you were my friend. We should hang out sometime y'know? Like a girls night, I see those a lot in sitcoms."

The other closes their eyes while getting powders and liquid put onto her eyelids. Which felt euphoric and uncomfortable at the same time. "Maybe, but I don't know...fucking hell I've been indecisive recently."

Tig hummed before snapping her fingers and grabbing the mirror of the table. "Whaddya think?" She asks.

Puff stares at the reflection, awed. She felt a happiness inside, but also a sadness that, in her mind, the makeup would look better on a "real" girl. But she thanked Tig anyway...

A/N
Forgot to mention this is so OOC and self indulgent