I'll wait for yooouuuu

January 20th, 2023

The words are stuck in his throat, he dares not to speak anymore for he knows no one will believe him not even an ounce...

Kate the young woman beautiful blonde, she dressed nice every day always a beautifully bright shade of red lipstick that makes her skin look as if it is just a background color waiting to be painted over with beautiful colors. Her outfits just as beautiful and colorful as her personality, one day she shall dress in Red and the next a beautiful gray Blue. Her hair such a perfect blond for a perfect face, it makes her head look like the perfect shape along with her beautiful Baby Blue eyes.
She is the definition of a perfect woman

Will a much younger brunette boy, he dresses his face with nothing his skin is beautiful you can see the gold in his skin as it shines in the sunlight and his beauty mark on his face adds more. His outfits are not much. mostly he dresses himself in a bland colors that make it perfect for him to pull off this due to the fact that his skin make it stand out, yellow is his beloved friend when it comes to an outfit color. His eyes a beautiful forest green mixed with a little bit of brown just enough to be shown, his hair an angelic brown truly outstanding.
        He to is the definition of the perfect boy

September 20th, 2023

But now they are dull, their eyes are full of fear and tiredness they have lost their spark of life.
Instead of the usual beautiful Red lipstick on the young woman's face it is a light pink chapped from biting them, her outfits are now dull instead of red and blue no more dresses no more tights and beautiful boots and heels instead they are a T-shirt to big for her with a long skirt that covers her legs and ankles, instead of boots and heels they are bland converse that are dirty and messed up. And her well kept hair is not so kept well anymore.
There is no more beautiful golden boy with beautiful golden yellow not anymore, instead there is a a dull boy with skin as dull as him the beautiful yellow are now sad gray and blues, his eyes are now sad and tired no more beautiful forest green and brown now they are replaced with dark green and brown
            They no longer have the spark of life.

___________

Will was outside with Flora,Kate, and Miles. Flora dragged them out there so she could go horse riding with Miles help of course. When Flora wanted to try herself Miles let her, he sat down next to Will on the grass while Will laid on his chest. They didn't hide that they were dating from Kate because it was getting a little frustrating to hide it and Flora basically found out when she walked in on Will kissing Miles on the lips before going to his room to sleep for the night.

__Flash Back__

Miles went up to Will after the...incident he was worried for Will he'd been so quiet and he's been sleeping in Kates room for most nights which made him worried, he was wearing sweaters that had red on the wrist. He tried to ignore it as Will accidentally getting paint on his sweater but when he saw the blood seep through his sweater he was pissed off not at Will he could never be pissed off at Will. He was pissed off at Kate because he was afraid. Afraid that she was doing the same thing Quint did to him...
He slammed the door behind him making Kate turn her head with fear in her eyes that faded away just a little "What is wrong with Will." He said in a serious tone "What do you mean Miles?" "Why does he have blood on his arms did you do something to him!?" Miles got closer to Kate "His arms bleeding again..." Kates eyes widened, Miles face was more angry than before 'she knew?!' What else is Will hiding from him? "You knew!" "Miles listen to me calm down." "No Im not going to calm down! You knew Will was hurt and you didn't tell me? I'm his boyfriend for god sakes! he doesn't tell me anything anymore and I know he's hiding something else from me so please just tell me what is wrong so I can try to help him because I love him and I don't want to go back to living my life without him!"
Miles had tears falling from his face full of frustration and sadness, he meant every word he said about Will "Y-Your dating Will?" Kate said in a little shallow out tone. Miles nodded his head wiping the tears from his face. Kate stood up and walked closer to Miles, when she was in front of the raven haired boy she stood there in silence.
And she wrapped her arms around the boy.
His eyes widened he wanted to push her away.
But instead he wrapped his arms around her waist.
The silence was quite only the wind through the trees could be heard from outside as it slightly hit the windows next to them "You love him huh?" Kate said in a hushed tone "More than you'll ever know..." Miles said.